Jackson County at RBS

oletimer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...if JC stays in the district it should be a great rival...RBS will do nothing but get better as the years go on...We now have the talent coming up and RBS should be set for the next 3 or 4 years or so...so I still look for RBS being up there with the best of them next year or so...but as far as this year...They have a good team this year, but as far as being a FORCE like JC is...well this year they aren't...they're a good team who could pull the upset, but unless RBS comes out and plays like they've neve played before then I don't see the upset happening...but I don't see RBS losing by 20, but then again I could be wrong and i'm hope I'm right...

RBS will grow up alot in games like this and against C'range. They have some great young talent there and like i have said many times before, if they weren't in the same district with the two best teams in the state they would have an easy road to the state tournament. This game won't be won by 20 points it should be closer than that but if JC comes out like they did against Pickett Co. no team in the state can beat them. :thumb:

yall dont kno if rbs is gona lose by 20 u nva kno rbs can win against jc so u nva kno till the game 2morrow! so dont b sayin rbs is gona lose by 20 or 15 or whateva yall been sayin rbs is gona lose by CUZ U DONT U KNOW! so quit sayin there gona lose by 20 or 15 whateva yall been sayin!!!....

rbschik09 when people say JC will win by 15 or 20 and if somebody says RBS will win by 15 or 20 that is called a prediction. if you read on coacht very often people make predictions every day.People are entitled to there opinion. :thumb:

Edited by mcfollower