where do threads go

flowerpaw

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at a thread about Marshall Co. Now it is gone what happened? Maybe catfish hunter can tell me?

If you've posted in the thread in question, click on your screen name (top left), and when you get to the next screen, on the right, click "Profile Options" and then "Find member's posts".

That's one way to find it. You could also do a search for Marshall County.

Guest catfish-hunter

I was just looking at a thread about Marshall Co. Now it is gone what happened? Maybe catfish hunter can tell me?

I haven't a clue what happened to it. Ask Sweep Left. There is a person who knows all :blink:

You are eveil CoachT. I didn't even have time to see Sweep Left's response to my last post on that thread.

Edited by catfish-hunter

I haven't a clue what happened to it. Ask Sweep Left. There is a person who knows all :thumb:

You are eveil CoachT. I didn't even have time to see Sweep Left's response to my last post on that thread.

\

Awwww...............c'mon Catfish I just guess lucky every now and then. As I've always said, if you can't dazzle'em with brilliance.........baffle'em with bs!! :D

What's up with Marshall County? An awfully talented ball club for WJ to be looking around, don't ya think?