3 exciting matches this week!

bowlrdude

hey jake bryson or mike field why don't you get your head out of who's a** your in and worry about your matchs, cause i personaly am getting tired of hearing about hixson. ya'll have a good team and all but why don't you stop being so dang cocky. and i promise you that not only will soddy beat mcminn tomorrow, they will put up a good match against hixson. ohh and by the way bryson good luck friday cause your gonna need it. cause i belive you face soddy's # 1 bowler chris massengale, and he beat you all three games last time. so anyway my predictions are that soddy beats mcminn,hixson beats mcminn,and in a close match.......... well guess what i'm gonna say anything cause i'm not gonna be cocky like you h-town people are. i mean really why should it matter if soddy wins or loses it doesn't really count until district and region then you can start running your mouth about who's gonna win. i do also wanna wish soddy and hixson the best of luck on friday,and let the best team win.

hey jake bryson or mike field why don't you get your head out of who's a** your in and worry about your matchs, cause i personaly am getting tired of hearing about hixson. ya'll have a good team and all but why don't you stop being so dang cocky. and i promise you that not only will soddy beat mcminn tomorrow, they will put up a good match against hixson. ohh and by the way bryson good luck friday cause your gonna need it. cause i belive you face soddy's # 1 bowler chris massengale, and he beat you all three games last time. so anyway my predictions are that soddy beats mcminn,hixson beats mcminn,and in a close match.......... well guess what i'm gonna say anything cause i'm not gonna be cocky like you h-town people are. i mean really why should it matter if soddy wins or loses it doesn't really count until district and region then you can start running your mouth about who's gonna win. i do also wanna wish soddy and hixson the best of luck on friday,and let the best team win.

Hey im Tyler Field and if u got sumtin to say to me then ill be at the bowlin alley everyday probaly and i get tired of u putting ur word in on everything if u dont even bowl and i wud say alot more stuff to u if i wasnt on here but im not gonna be gay like u and try to be cool and cuss. And yah i beleive that mcMinn is a better team then yall and thats what i think and we already proved once that we r a good team so once soddy beats us then talk thx Mike Field

geezzz dude what is ur prob?simma down now all i did was ask a simple question of who would win.

Calm yourself...there is no reason for that kind of talk...