CA's home cooking

bfar88

The officiating was terrible both ways in the Spring Hill game. Both teams were in the bonus in the first qtr and they wouldnt stop blowing the whistle all night long. As for the Culleoka game, i was at it too and CA just out worked, out hustled, and OUTPLAYED Culleoka the entire game. They shut down Demario and Donavon and deserved the win. If they are using that as an excuse, thats sad because i didn't see it.

I was at the Culleoka and CA game and I would say that the refs called some things that shouldn't have been called. I remember the first play of the game Vasek spun one time on the low block CA's post never fell off balance or anything and they called a charge. Personally talking to people around the area they all think the same about playing at CA, and that was previously stated. But Culleoka guys didn't want to win bad enough and didn't give the effort to blame it on anyone but theirselves.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is crazy to say that calls went bad both ways. Unless you are blind, it was obvious that CA was getting all the calls. Hollywood Heichelbech has to the best actor i have ever seen falling every time someone breathed on him. The thing is, he got the charge called on those rediculous flops. We couldn't even take adavantage of our speed and height advantage b/c all of our players would have fouled out if we did. Someone earlier said that Spring Hill being AA and CA being A should justify CA getting help. I don't care if CA was playing the best AAA team in the state, it's not right for a team to get cheated at all, period. I was considering how unfair that gym has been to other A teams as long as i can remember when my brother went to CA back in mid-90's. ( CA used to run a player down that hallway at the entrance end and come out on the other side for a wide open three) Teams that do not have the height and quickness like Spring Hill in that game have no chance of winning a fair called game in that gym.

And guess what, I'm not crying b/c we won by 18

at the ca culleoka game there were some terrible calls but its ok...it was a good game and ca deserved to win it but i promise when they come into culleoka it will be a whole other ball game...dungy will be there and all his leadership too...he wont let the guys get out worked and they wont take gettin beat at home...too much pride and the student section will show for that game...so just wait because culleoka will win the next meeting....as for the homecooking ive seen some terrible games called at the pit...the culleoka game wasnt the worst but theres always a few games that are just horribly officiated a year there...kind of odd