Cleveland vs McMinn Part 2

flamethrower99

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with McMinn winning by around 8 or 10. Dodd and Goldston are neither one stepping up this year for Cleveland.

I am going to toss a quarter on this one. I guess it will depend on if the Refs will let them play or will it be at the line? This is going to be at McMInn so you have to pick McMinn. Neither team has showed much this year.....I pick McMinn in the final seconds in the ballgame..... by 2

If they let Goldston have his way with him like they did last time though, it will be along night...but I dont think they will and I think McMinn will win by 15...because when you think about it, last game, Goldston had 21-of Cleveland's first 28 points and I think Alex was the deciding factor...Colby will not be a problem...he might hit a 3...

if you try to stop alex then that will only open up ben, matt, colby, and houston to make open shots...and colby played a solid game on tuesday and has started to play up to his potential

We won't have to try to stop Goldston, it will come naturally. Dodd will be shutdown by Nick Arnwine. Other than that they have Houston, all he can do is spot up, as well as McChestnuts. Their other player is Scoggins and he's trash. I think McMinn wins here.

if you try to stop alex then that will only open up ben, matt, colby, and houston to make open shots...and colby played a solid game on tuesday and has started to play up to his potential

McChesney looks like a scared deer when he is on the floor...he can't hit if he isn't wide open and he rarely is wide open so he will not be a factor...whitemire is garbage so he won't be a factor either...Houston is just cocky, thats about it...and Scoggins isn't real good either so I see McMinn pulling this one out...