Where did this guy from White Station come from (Cal Lee 215)

WSHSSpartans

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just kidding! These cats (I mean Dragons) are a strong force and will make Region 10 proud!

Just like you avoided Bartlett and St. Benedict last night (not really, I hope you cancelled for the sake of your students taking exams), I have only seen Bradley actually wrestle (189 and 215). Brett has been a few duals only to fill roster @ 275 for forfeits. That is why I make that silly comment!

Bartlett was really pump to wrestle you team! However it would have been to your advantage because they just finished with all their exams and some of these guys were tried from studying for three days and nights.

:thumb:

Did Bartlett/St. Benedict wrestle anyway? Any results?

Did Bartlett/St. Benedict wrestle anyway? Any results?

I was at the middle school city championships last night and therefore wasn't at the match and don't have the scorebook in front of me but from what I have been told was that it was tied (or within a point) going in to the last match at 171 which Bartlett took by a couple of points and won the dual meet. I have no clue how things went individually but I will tonight.