Best 119?

clarksvegas wrestler

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Alred from Cookeville should be added on to this list. He is 17-1 this season, with his only loss being to Christian Rudas, by only one or just a couple of points. This is a kid who might surprise some people come region and state tourney time. Cookeville wrestles Bradley on Jan. 3. I look forward to seeing an Alred vs. Mang match-up.

Cristian Rudas was runner up at mccallie and was beating simpson in the finals and got caught..he also majored SHERBAKOFF from knox webb and caleb myers didnt even place.

I know that I might be a little prejudice, with this young man being my Godson, but I will put the Bullseye on his back and STATE that Jay Adamson is the best 119lb in the state of tn. I know that he will have many quality opponents in D1, including David Mang from Bradley. They had an exciting finals match @ Bradley which I think will be the repeated in Feb . Keep working hard Jay Cause I got more than a buck on you.

Bear Cat

Mrs Cat needs to talk to you at the next tourney

Edited by bear cat brown

Cristian Rudas was runner up at mccallie and was beating simpson in the finals and got caught..he also majored SHERBAKOFF from knox webb and caleb myers didnt even place.

Greeneville had a horrible tournament finishing like 19th of 23 teams. Nobody on the Greeneville team even placed but everyone was like a match away from placing but ended up getting beat.