Rockwood vs. Cosby

tigerbball42

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rockwood comes out with their heads screwed on right, they should be in good shape.. You could also make the argument they cosby beat harriman by 30 or something like that and Rockwood only beat harriman by 10 at the most.. but its kind of ignorant to base your prediction on that.. my prediction has cosby fan, not Coah K, leaving the gym say "DADGUMIT!!" Rockwood in a close one..

Cosby can flat out play.. id like to see the team that beats them.. even if rockwood had played good tonight, i doubt they would have won.. the Tigers just werent in it tonight.. its like their minds were somewhere else.. congrats to cosby on the win.. and #21, your a real class act...not.. both teams fans were really getting into it.. a very intense atmosphere.. JAILBIRD!! JAILBIRD!! good luck to both teams the rest of the season

Well since u guys were getting beat so bad and didnt want to cheer on your team i guess JAILBIRD was the only thing u could chant. AND HOW CAN U SAY 21 IS NOT A CLASS ACT WHEN U ARE CHANTIN JAILBIRD ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD!!! HELLO MCFLY!!!. But at least u were honest COSBY can play. WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN THEM EAGLES????? UMM no one yet this year. i heard it was somewhere around 25-28 point win hmmmmmmmm oh well bright side is u still get to come to COSBY, if u are FAN enough to make the trip!!!!

Well since u guys were getting beat so bad and didnt want to cheer on your team i guess JAILBIRD was the only thing u could chant. AND HOW CAN U SAY 21 IS NOT A CLASS ACT WHEN U ARE CHANTIN JAILBIRD ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD!!! HELLO MCFLY!!!. But at least u were honest COSBY can play. WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN THEM EAGLES????? UMM no one yet this year. i heard it was somewhere around 25-28 point win hmmmmmmmm oh well bright side is u still get to come to COSBY, if u are FAN enough to make the trip!!!!

hey i had to find something to cheer about..lol.. good luck the rest of the season