OS vs AC

Ozballer12

OK Lets talk.... Why do you always want to talk about Western Kentucky all the time? Why do you always want to bring up Coach Insell? Do you know the man personally? If you do know him really well you would know why his recruiting class is in the Top 10. Mike Flynn does that name ring a bell. OS91 I know you think your big time throwing out all this info and yes its good info although its "no one cares info." And by the way when did people in OZ get permission to start making fun of anyone and were they are from. YOU ARE FROM OZ..... do you understand YOU ARE FROM OZ. Finally, to the comment about people who dont leave East Tennesse unless they go to Myrtle Beach. That is a terrible comment. I can't believe you would make fun of your people in OZ like that. Lets get something straight real quick I played 4 years at a Division 1 universtiy and I have been more places than you have even seen so dont go giving me any garbage about leaving East Tennessee. OS91 Can you please answer some questions for me and by the way you never did give me your def. of NUMEROUS

Lay it on me!!

First you said you played against Faith and now you are saying you played 4 years D1. I guess that would make you at least 22 or 23?? Are you sure you don't mean 4 years AA ball??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First you said you played against Faith and now you are saying you played 4 years D1. I guess that would make you at least 22 or 23?? Are you sure you don't mean 4 years AA ball??

I never said I played against Faith. If i did i am sorry that was a mistake. Regal dont worry about me worry about your two girls. Laura has some good stats this year whats the problem with her down at UTC. Come on Hall stay out of this one. You would be better off.

BACK to OS91: The only mission you have accomplished is I have realized you talk alot of bull and really dont know what is going on, you cant push my buttons buddy you arent smart enough. I am not name dropping and that response shows why I know you are just a talker. Let me explain, First Mike Flynn and Coach Insell are great friends. You mentioned top 10 recruiting class and yes Stewart is rated high and that helped his class but Flynn is also helping a buddy out by ranking Insell's class so high and Insell knows that. Next I do know Insell and have talked to him about his program and he knows they have along way to go. He will be successful and you are right about that but just like he told me it will take him time for him and his staff to get the program were he wants it to be.

I'm ashamed. I am not from AC or Oz. I got on here to see what was beeing said about the two squads because i go to a school in the district. This is a disgrace because people are argueing who have been more places. Who cares? I follow women's college a lil and i know of about 5 dominit programs. Tennessee , North Carolina, Duke, Texas, and Baylor. As far as I know you didnt go to one of these. Even if you did how does that pertain to OZ and AC. Well i dont know. Back to the real reason i got on this thread. Kayla Christopher will be a great High school player. Well She already is. I look forward to watching this girl rack up honor after honor. It's a shame OS moved down because that was one of the few teams that beat my CMS girls last year. Kayal Christopher is all-american material. Does anyone else think so?

I never said I played against Faith. If i did i am sorry that was a mistake. Regal dont worry about me worry about your two girls. Laura has some good stats this year whats the problem with her down at UTC. Come on Hall stay out of this one. You would be better off.

BACK to OS91: The only mission you have accomplished is I have realized you talk alot of bull and really dont know what is going on, you cant push my buttons buddy you arent smart enough. I am not name dropping and that response shows why I know you are just a talker. Let me explain, First Mike Flynn and Coach Insell are great friends. You mentioned top 10 recruiting class and yes Stewart is rated high and that helped his class but Flynn is also helping a buddy out by ranking Insell's class so high and Insell knows that. Next I do know Insell and have talked to him about his program and he knows they have along way to go. He will be successful and you are right about that but just like he told me it will take him time for him and his staff to get the program were he wants it to be.

Thanks for asking about Laura. She's doing GREAT!!! It called TRUE TEAM ball!!! She does what ever It takes to win the game. Not throw up the rock ever time she gets It. It's also called surrounding yourself with GREAT players. Check out the Lady Mocs RPI rankings. The last I heard 24th. Oh and I'm not one bit worried about you!!! I know your a good girl!!! HAHA!!!!

Edited by Regal

Posted by Wizard:

"The only mission you have accomplished is I have realized you talk alot of bull and really dont know what is going on, you cant push my buttons buddy you arent smart enough"

Seems like I have pushed your buttons perfectly and I haven't really put energy into the effort. You latest post describing Flynn's and Insell's relationship andyour allegations that is the reason for an inflated ranking regarding MTSU's recruting class is comical on numerous levels.

Btw, thanks for describing your vast knowledge. Boy, I am in awe of you now and clearly you are very well informed. .Since you mentioned Mike Flynn's name ( as you accused me of name dropping and I clearly haven't), I will go ahead an do what you have accused me f doing. naturally, I wanted you to post something as you did before I played this card. Now, its comical to see the reasoning by your obvous ignorant & bitter posting regarding your dislike for Insell.

I met Mike Flynn in 1995 when Blue Star was just becoming the pinnacle of women's basketball recruting for prospective high school athletes.Jeanine Reynolds was my basketball coach while I played overseas for the Reebok Enforcers ( Edinburgh, Scotland). She is a a very close friend of Flynn's who has known Jeanine and her family for 20 plus years in Philly, NYC, and Jersey basketball circut. She was the first female basketball coach in a semi-pro men's basketball league in Europe. She was an All Atlantic 10 perfomrer for very strong St. Joesphs teams who was coached by Jim Foster ( former Vandy coach now at Ohio State) and was in the top 10-20 all four seasons.

Reynolds was actually selected to coach the Scottish University National Men's team in the European games in Manchester, Englandin 1995 She selected me as an assitant coach & through these experiences I had the pelasure of forming a relationship with Mr. Flynn . Since then, I have become an avid fan of womens high school recrutiting on the national scene. Also, a close friend of mine and former Lady Bobcat Claire Mollison who went onto play at Charlotte used Blue Star perfectly & ment Mike Flyn at the same time during this tourney. Claire is generally considered the best female basketball player out Scotland and was ranked 56th best player in the nation by Blue Star and had over 15 offers from D 1 schools.

So, I think by still being close with my former coach who now coaches one of the premeir womens programs on the East Coast in Central Jersey & facilitates and oversees many of the Blue Star Camps keeps me in the know of what is actually happening.

Again, thanks for the good laugh. There is nothing more entertaining than someone that claims they have been more places & have better accolades when after the evidences in produced hardly stacks up.

Edited by OS91

What was all of that bull about. Anyway congrats i guess. No I dont dislike Coach Insell actually I was just on the phone with one of his assistants and they got a big win against Tennessee Tech tonight. I just understand you and your post they are so random.

Regal are you serious about 24th in RPI what does that mean MTSU is rated. Tennessee Tech beat UTC by 10 and MTSU gave Tennessee Tech a beating tonight. By the way more turnovers than assist is not very good for a point guard.

Merry Christmas to all and I am very proud of all your travels. So were you an all-american or all-conference and if you were what conference. If you are as good as you say you were I would like to know you.

What was all of that bull about. Anyway congrats i guess. No I dont dislike Coach Insell actually I was just on the phone with one of his assistants and they got a big win against Tennessee Tech tonight. I just understand you and your post they are so random.

Regal are you serious about 24th in RPI what does that mean MTSU is rated. Tennessee Tech beat UTC by 10 and MTSU gave Tennessee Tech a beating tonight. By the way more turnovers than assist is not very good for a point guard.

Merry Christmas to all and I am very proud of all your travels. So were you an all-american or all-conference and if you were what conference. If you are as good as you say you were I would like to know you.

Edited by Regal

Sorry Hopi! Wizard has been waiting on me to post so she can bash my family. That's the real reason for her new screen name. HAHAHA!!!! Are you really that worried about my family!!! Can't sleep at night!!!

Looking forward to many more OS vs AC games!