OS vs AC

Ozballer12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry did not mean to bash your daughter but come on why not tell the truth and tell us she is struggling. Laura is such a good girl and she is not on top of her game right now. The sophmore year is the toughest year of them all, trust me I know it happened to me at the start of my Sophmore year. I just didnt know if she was hurt or anything. Well anyway you all have a Merry Christmas and yes I do have personal issues. I am glad you know me. This is thread is so funny. I like how you all OZ people stick together.

Sorry did not mean to bash your daughter but come on why not tell the truth and tell us she is struggling. Laura is such a good girl and she is not on top of her game right now. The sophmore year is the toughest year of them all, trust me I know it happened to me at the start of my Sophmore year. I just didnt know if she was hurt or anything. Well anyway you all have a Merry Christmas and yes I do have personal issues. I am glad you know me. This is thread is so funny. I like how you all OZ people stick together.

Its obvious Wizard has some issues with successful people & tear them down. Its why I stayed in this ridiculous post to allow the the true nature of the beast to be exposed.

A) Insell attacked for no reason other than his success.

:) MTSU criticized for being affiliated with Insell

C) Western Kentucky being criticized for being in the same conference as MTSU who is coached by Insell.

D) I'm criticized for posting factual content on women's basketball to show how ignorant Wizard's comments is and exposing her obvious jealousy/envy of all things Insell.

E) Attacking Laura Hall? That is pure comedy and the nail in the coffin and obviously shows you have a huge inferioriy complex with people that have been successful in basketball.

There are two kinds of people. Those who respect winners and emulate them or people that stay in the corner and tear down those.

I think we know which one Wizard is.

First, I did not attack Insell he is a personal friend. Do you understand we are friends. I know him and his family.

Second I never said anything about WKU womens basketball besides they have not been to "numerous" final fours and they havent been.

Third I didnt attack Laura Hall I just wanted to know why all of her stats are down this year. She is a great girl and I hope nothing but the best for her. I just wanted some truth.

Last I have been successful. Two time All State. All Conference my junior and senior years of college. Academic All Conference my last three years.

No I have never had success never. I can also tell you I had struggles throughout my competitive years and I would be the first to admit that, but I continued to work hard everyday to get better.

I could not agree more with you your post are comical and dont make sense half the time. Its almost to the point were I am tired of hearing the same things from you. WKU, MTSU, INSELL, and OZ. You dont even know my buddy Insell and you talk about him. Get a LIFE!!

I could not agree more with you your post are comical and dont make sense half the time. Its almost to the point were I am tired of hearing the same things from you. WKU, MTSU, INSELL, and OZ. You dont even know my buddy Insell and you talk about him. Get a LIFE!!

Wizard, you got some serious issues. Exactly what team do you support around here? You come on OS boards and now you're tired of hearing about the team. Insell wasn't even made a big deal until Papatj went off on MTSU. OS91 simply listed all the other post players that are better than Faith Dupree and some little facts about each of them. Faith may very well turn out to be the best of the bunch, but she's not right now. If you're tired of hearing about OZ, stay out of the boards. You were on the OS-Oneida thread predicting a win for OZ by 8 pts one minute and then picking Oneida by 10 the next once Matt got on there saying Sam & Ronnie aren't coaching, or Jessie isn't playing. It's obvious you're from OZ or you wouldn't be so upset your man didn't get the job. I can understand Matt pulling for Oneida even though he's from OZ. That makes sense. But you're just a bitter fan or bitter parent.

If you're basketball resume is accurate, then you were a good player. Tell us you're name, we can look it up ourselves. Give Insell and MTSU his due credit. The man is getting some things done down there. I don't know him from Adam, so I don't even have a biased opinion. I could care less about his basketball team and how they do, but it's nice to see another in state school on the way up.

If you want to know how Laura is doing, pick up the phone call Regal and get her phone number. Maybe you can share some of the struggles you had when you were a sophmore. Try to help her out instead of breaking down a stat sheet. have you even been to see her play? Sometimes a stat sheet doesn't tell the whole story.

With all of that being said I dont know if Soph. year is the toughest, but I know Freshman is hard enough it takes alot of time to adjust for these young Ladies. Laura was the Wizard of OZ but thats been over for a couple of years now and now she is doing what she can to be suceessful in College, and Im sure she will be fine she had a great Freshman year and Im sure shes doing what the Coaches want her to do or she wouldnt be playing. I really dont care if you folks jump on her Parents but really ought to leave this still very yuong Lady alone, I have one of these young Ladies and I know how much it hurts for people to be negative about them on this board. And a Merry Christmas to all. GO LADY BOBCATS... ;)

First, I did not attack Insell he is a personal friend. Do you understand we are friends. I know him and his family.

Second I never said anything about WKU womens basketball besides they have not been to "numerous" final fours and they havent been.

Third I didnt attack Laura Hall I just wanted to know why all of her stats are down this year. She is a great girl and I hope nothing but the best for her. I just wanted some truth.

Last I have been successful. Two time All State. All Conference my junior and senior years of college. Academic All Conference my last three years.

No I have never had success never. I can also tell you I had struggles throughout my competitive years and I would be the first to admit that, but I continued to work hard everyday to get better.

You need to start telling the truth! If he was your buddy you wouldn't be calling him Insell!

The truth is that you wouldn't be pleased to have strangers criticizing your son's collegiate performance here on a high school website. Laura is getting along just fine.

I think we can all find better things to talk about.