Wartburg v.s. Kennesaw Mtn.

basketball101

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now they are (3-2) in AAAAA thats 5A basketball in Cobb Co. Georgia which is right outside of Atlanta.Sry Wartburg that spells Blowout.

cosbybasketball30, you are whack. Kennesaw Mtn. played 75th ranked notre dame and beat them by 20. That shows me that notre dame isnt that good. And if Kennesaw cant beat them by more than 20 then they cant be as good as everyone is saying they are so im gonna go with the dogs 76 to 71.

Right now they are (3-2) in AAAAA thats 5A basketball in Cobb Co. Georgia which is right outside of Atlanta.Sry Wartburg that spells Blowout.

cosbybasketball30, you are whack. Kennesaw Mtn. played 75th ranked notre dame and beat them by 20. That shows me that notre dame isnt that good. And if Kennesaw cant beat them by more than 20 then they cant be as good as everyone is saying they are so im gonna go with the dogs 76 to 71.

Kennesaw didn't play Notre Dame this year, that anyone I know is aware of. Kennesaw has lost by a total of 10 points in two losses. They also won by 3, 16, and 18. If Wartburg even stays within 20 points of this team that should prove them. Kennesaw looks really really awsome on paper, but we all know paper doesn't score points. Kennesaw i think will be thinking of Wartburg as a A team so Wartburg gets on them fast but Kennesaw rallys and gets a win.

Dawgs- 55

Mustangs- 70