Bartlett Dad

the wrestler

I noticed earlier this year we had a new poster by the name of Bartlett Dad. Some thought this guy was Irish Dad in sheeps clothing. Where has my Bartlett Dad gone too? Has anyone seen him? Just curious.

Dear "The Wrestler",

If you know anything about this board it is that I do not hide in sheeps clothing. Their is only one IRISHDAD!!. Many love him and some hate him. But on thing is for sure he will always support his "BELOVED IRISH".

Merry Chrsitmas to all and to all a good night!

Good to hear from the retired Irish dad. How did the irish look this weekend at McCallie? I guess we are still looking for Bartlett Dad. There have been no sitings of him since the Houston tournament. Just like a little life on the board. Of course Bartlett Dad provided some entertainment at the beginning of the year.

I watched the Irish @ McCallie with several returning graudates. My only comment is that we lost seven starting seniors and we are young. I expect our seniors to show great leadership to our younger wreslters. We should do well. I believe our coaching staff to be ont of the best and will bring out the same in our wrestlers. [/u]..