Gordonsville vs. Smith Co.

schs_#1owlfan

Ask the principal what he's going to rename the gym at Gordansville....hehehehehe...

I have a question QB! As close as RBS and Carthage are, why do they never play???? It seems like most years, it would be a good matchup between boys and girls and could turn into a rivalry, so why not play??

I know the girls played about 2 years ago and the boys about 4 years ago in the Lafayette tourney with both of those games being close!!!!!!

I have a question QB! As close as RBS and Carthage are, why do they never play???? It seems like most years, it would be a good matchup between boys and girls and could turn into a rivalry, so why not play??

I know the girls played about 2 years ago and the boys about 4 years ago in the Lafayette tourney with both of those games being close!!!!!!

I'm not sure why they don't play...but when I become athletic director...I'll look into that...IF...I decide to keep basketball...I'm thinking about adding an extra 10 weeks of football and softball in it's place!!!

Why has RBS not played some of the better teams of the area over the past few years? Livingston, Upperman and Jackson County are close to RBS. Seems like RBS is more interested in W's instead of improving. Got to play the best if you are going to be the best.

I know you play Jackson and Clarkrange, but you have to because they are in your district.

I'm not sure why they don't play...but when I become athletic director...I'll look into that...IF...I decide to keep basketball...I'm thinking about adding an extra 10 weeks of football and softball in it's place!!!

:thumb: Let me know if the TSSAA aproves that!!!!

I am curious as to why those two dont play though????

Edited by gotmilk?