Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I see you still know everything. Summertown did not play their 2nd for too long and Richland's best player was out too. And Wayne County got every call a coach could ask for. However, I have not put them down, they both got scoreboard on Richland. I was simply comparing them to what I have seen from RBS, Clarkrange and Jackson County. I give them 3 the edge. And I am still not impressed with Forrest. We tried to play them this year but they chose not too. I know we are not going to state this year and I do not pretend that we have the best team ever so do not take it personal. Also, check my posts, I have praised Summertown and Wayne County on many occasions. Saying that one team is probably better than another is stating a view, so do not have a cow. Everyone knows you favor Summertown and they have a great team. So brag on your team instead of putting others down. Or does everyone have to agree with you? And on any given night, YES, you are right. Summertown and Wayne County have to potential to beat anyone. But I stand by my statement, I was not overly impressed by either when they played Richland. But I did say that maybe they just had an off night. That is being more than gracious in defeat, to say a team had an off night and still beat my team. Merry Christmas. Luckly we get to see Wayne County again, something that has not been too good for Richland in a long time. But with our players back and at home where they will not get every call, I give us a chance. Plus, I love Wayne County because they choose to pray before games. And not a quick get it done prayer. A heart felt prayer that all Christians would be proud of. Good luck Wayne County and Summertown. Sorry some of your fans take everything personal. :thumb:

I didn't say anything negative about Richland or you, just told what happened in those ballgames. Apprently, you just didn't like the fact that I replied to your post, because you are the one that went off the deep end. You posted your feeling which were based on those games (someone who is a diehard Richland fan, so I'm sure there is no bias there) and I posted what actually happened in those game (and I have no preference for any team, but I do give credit to the good ones). Please show me where in my post I put Richland down or talked negatively about them.

Summertown did jump out to a huge lead and put in their bench to get them some experience which allowed Richland back into the ballgame. I know that Richland's best player was out, and had she been available, Richland would have handled Summertown's press better then they did. However, had Franks been available to Summertown, they would have been up by even more then what they were in that 1st half.

Refs don't account for losing by 17 and no one has said a thing about the calls in that game except you, so try another excuse on the Wayne County game.

Your main problem is that you refuse to see the whole picture which is why, and last year is a perfect example, I am always right when it comes to these little debates that me and you end up having. Red Boiling Springs is an extremely strong team but they are no better then the top 3 in 12A (Summertown, Wayne County, Perry County). Those 3 and Forrest, when completely healthy, can play with the top 3 teams in 7A on any given night of the week. If I was you I would be saying nothing but how strong those 3 teams in 12A are, because it's going to be real bad when Richland falls in the Regional Tournament to one of the 3 above by double digits and you've stated that they were not all that impressive to you (so what does that say about Richland?).

Edited by ptguard12

We'll get to see RBS and Forrest play in the eagleville classic tournament so we'll get to see how they fair against a top team in 7a...

It should be a good one with Leonard and Bussell battling in the post. With the injuries to Forrest, I'm not quite sure they are ready for Red Boiling Springs as the Lady Bulldogs are the deeper of the two teams. Regardless, it should be a pretty close game.

It should be a good one with Leonard and Bussell battling in the post. With the injuries to Forrest, I'm not quite sure they are ready for Red Boiling Springs as the Lady Bulldogs are the deeper of the two teams. Regardless, it should be a pretty close game.

Unless I heard wrong Leonard will not play in this game, something about an out of town trip planned before it was decided for her to play high school ball

Unless I heard wrong Leonard will not play in this game, something about an out of town trip planned before it was decided for her to play high school ball

Your right...I forgot all about that...RBS will have 2 to come off the bench with Tess Copas and Ciarra Green...Ciarra got her feet wet the other night against Macon so maybe if she comes in she should be alright...That'll hurt RBS, but the starting 5 is just as capable of winning with out her there though I wish she could play...

Your right...I forgot all about that...RBS will have 2 to come off the bench with Tess Copas and Ciarra Green...Ciarra got her feet wet the other night against Macon so maybe if she comes in she should be alright...That'll hurt RBS, but the starting 5 is just as capable of winning with out her there though I wish she could play...

So Leonard will not be playing in the Eagleville Tournament???

I didn't say anything negative about Richland or you, just told what happened in those ballgames. Apprently, you just didn't like the fact that I replied to your post, because you are the one that went off the deep end. You posted your feeling which were based on those games (someone who is a diehard Richland fan, so I'm sure there is no bias there) and I posted what actually happened in those game (and I have no preference for any team, but I do give credit to the good ones). Please show me where in my post I put Richland down or talked negatively about them.

Summertown did jump out to a huge lead and put in their bench to get them some experience which allowed Richland back into the ballgame. I know that Richland's best player was out, and had she been available, Richland would have handled Summertown's press better then they did. However, had Franks been available to Summertown, they would have been up by even more then what they were in that 1st half.

Refs don't account for losing by 17 and no one has said a thing about the calls in that game except you, so try another excuse on the Wayne County game.

Your main problem is that you refuse to see the whole picture which is why, and last year is a perfect example, I am always right when it comes to these little debates that me and you end up having. Red Boiling Springs is an extremely strong team but they are no better then the top 3 in 12A (Summertown, Wayne County, Perry County). Those 3 and Forrest, when completely healthy, can play with the top 3 teams in 7A on any given night of the week. If I was you I would be saying nothing but how strong those 3 teams in 12A are, because it's going to be real bad when Richland falls in the Regional Tournament to one of the 3 above by double digits and you've stated that they were not all that impressive to you (so what does that say about Richland?).

WOW, once again you put me in my place. You are not worth talking to because you hear what you want to hear. My posts after the Wayne County game was nothing but praising to Wayne County. However, I was not impressed with their play that night. Yes, that does say something about Richland’s play that night and I said that also. If you would bother checking, I have been more critical of Richland’s play than you could ever be. So do not refer to my bias. I have praised both Summertown and Wayne County on numerous occasions. You have never had a positive thing to say about Richland. But who cares. You are nobody as far as I am concerned. To say you have no bias is Bull. You have always talked up Summertown. Now that Wayne County’s team is back up to a high talent level, you talk them up too, regardless of what happens on the court. You must have been kicked off the Richland team when you were younger or they must have regularly beat whatever team you sat on the bench for when you played because you have always had bad things to say about them. I picked up on it last year when some know nothing poll ranked them in the top 5 in the state. You started then bad mouthing them and you get all smart mouthed when questioned about it. Richland did not create the poll and did not ever say they were a top 5 team. They simply played the games as they were scheduled, did the best they could, and accepted the results while watching you put down everything they did. I guarantee you live in the D12 area. I recommend you get a life and stop thinking you know it all and that I care what you think. Now reply with your normal crap about how bias I am and how Richland is going to get beat by any D12 team they play by double digit. They may, but that is the nature of the game. If Richland or any other D11 team does not like people talking about their double-digit losses, I have a recommendation, go out on the floor and do something about it. As for you and your know it all attitude, I will pray for you. God bless you. As far as Summertown and Wayne County’s lady’s Bball team, keep kicking butt. I am still a fan despite some other idiot’s opinion about me, my favorite team, or your team. I am a fan because you girls at both schools play hard every night and leave it on the floor every night. Keep working hard ladies. If you get the MTSU, I will be there to cheer for you. By the way, GO RICHLAND RAIDERS. B)

WOW, once again you put me in my place. You are not worth talking to because you hear what you want to hear. My posts after the Wayne County game was nothing but praising to Wayne County. However, I was not impressed with their play that night. Yes, that does say something about Richland’s play that night and I said that also. If you would bother checking, I have been more critical of Richland’s play than you could ever be. So do not refer to my bias. I have praised both Summertown and Wayne County on numerous occasions. You have never had a positive thing to say about Richland. But who cares. You are nobody as far as I am concerned. To say you have no bias is Bull. You have always talked up Summertown. Now that Wayne County’s team is back up to a high talent level, you talk them up too, regardless of what happens on the court. You must have been kicked off the Richland team when you were younger or they must have regularly beat whatever team you sat on the bench for when you played because you have always had bad things to say about them. I picked up on it last year when some know nothing poll ranked them in the top 5 in the state. You started then bad mouthing them and you get all smart mouthed when questioned about it. Richland did not create the poll and did not ever say they were a top 5 team. They simply played the games as they were scheduled, did the best they could, and accepted the results while watching you put down everything they did. I guarantee you live in the D12 area. I recommend you get a life and stop thinking you know it all and that I care what you think. Now reply with your normal crap about how bias I am and how Richland is going to get beat by any D12 team they play by double digit. They may, but that is the nature of the game. If Richland or any other D11 team does not like people talking about their double-digit losses, I have a recommendation, go out on the floor and do something about it. As for you and your know it all attitude, I will pray for you. God bless you. As far as Summertown and Wayne County’s lady’s Bball team, keep kicking butt. I am still a fan despite some other idiot’s opinion about me, my favorite team, or your team. I am a fan because you girls at both schools play hard every night and leave it on the floor every night. Keep working hard ladies. If you get the MTSU, I will be there to cheer for you. By the way, GO RICHLAND RAIDERS. B)

Please refer to a post (this year) where I have said anything negative all year long about Richland except in the last one, where I said they would lose to a 12A team by double-digits. If you can, I will apologize for that. I agree that in your original posts about Wayne County, you put that you enjoyed watching them pray and they were a good ball team, but then when it comes down to why Richland lost, the refs comment was thrown in. If you want me to give Richland the respect that you think they so deserve then I want them to win a game against a high quality team in 12A. If they can do that come Region, I'll give them their dues.

Also, you keep going back to last year which makes me think this is just some built up frustration from last season. Please move on from last year.

You have the wrong information. In 2003, we won at Waynesboro by 10 and in Summertown by 21. At the district tournament in Waynesboro, WCHS won by 6 and in the region finals, SHS defeated Perry County. 2003-2004 Season!!! I was at the first ever Girls Substate in Summertopwn when we blew out Goodpasture amd made our first of consecutive trips to state. In 2002-2003 WCHS did beat us 4 times. The confusion here is that I am saying 3 physical years and you were referring to seasons.

gotcha!my missunderstanding.