Brentwood Academy vs St Patrick Celtics

mas1821

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA, congratulations on making it to the finals! Good luck! Bring it home for TN!

Sounds like we have some bragging rights in our state.

BA is very good. They must have had an off game against Shelbyville - not taking anything away from Stewart/Twilley, but how in the world did they stop Wright?

Regardless, it just shows that we have some very good talent in TN. Shelbyville is probably not even a top 10 team in the state and they beat BA, who apparently is one of the top 25 teams in the country.

Not even a top ten team in the state? Funny their ranked in one poll #9 in the southeast US. And no they didnt stop Wright, he only went for 35, Bone had 14 and no one else did anything. Come on 11-0 your way off base, hands down right now a top 5 in this state. When is anyone going to give this team some respect? No one can stop this duo, for my money the best guard tandem in the state no what anybody thinks.

Not even a top ten team in the state? Funny their ranked in one poll #9 in the southeast US. And no they didnt stop Wright, he only went for 35, Bone had 14 and no one else did anything. Come on 11-0 your way off base, hands down right now a top 5 in this state. When is anyone going to give this team some respect? No one can stop this duo, for my money the best guard tandem in the state no what anybody thinks.

No worries. Come next USA Today Rankings, you can say S'ville beat one of the top 25 teams in the nation, if not top 10.

No worries. Come next USA Today Rankings, you can say S'ville beat one of the top 25 teams in the nation, if not top 10.

Just curiuos shouldnt that mean they ought to be ranked ahead of BA since they beat them head to head and trust me their already know it they beat a top 25 team

Edited by jrm2x

Yes...I think they should, at least for now.

Look i realize that first that was BA's first game of the year. Second the game was played at SCHS. Last if there was to be a rematch who knows BA may beat them by 30, but there wont be a rematch and Shelbyville took advantage of the oppurtunity that was in front of them at the time and did something no other TN team has done in 3 years. Nothing should be taken away from them for that. That win is even more impressive now huh? By the way BA would not beat them by 30 it would another great game lead by the Shelbyville studs.

Edited by jrm2x

Look i realize that first that was BA's first game of the year. Second the game was played at SCHS. Last if there was to be a rematch who knows BA may beat them by 30, but there wont be a rematch and Shelbyville took advantage of the oppurtunity that was in front of them at the time and did something no other TN team has done in 3 years. Nothing should be taken away from them for that. That win is even more impressive now huh? By the way BA would not beat them by 30 it would another great game lead by the Shelbyville studs.

All that matters is that Shelbyville was better than us on that night and that is all they needed to be ahead of us this year in head to head record.

I am glad we were able to pick up the pieces and move on with what was left of our schedule.