Lenoir City Christmas Classic

haterofstupidity

2f9d, One thing Tony,,,,,,, white boys can't jump!!!!!! lol. 5+dunks, what drug are you on? lol...The way i saw the LC game was that you guys couldn't pass the ball worth a darn. One nearly hit me in the stands. But hey,, keep up the dreaming, you might be able to jump 2" off the floor before your grad!! Listen to that great coach of yours.. He will lead you all the way out of the district and back home!!!!!!!!! lol ;)

McMinn will slaughter Walker Valley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn will slaughter Walker Valley

Bradley didn't even slaughter Walker Valley...What makes you think that McMinn will? One thing that Walker Valley has that McMinn doesn't is a great player. McMinn has some good ones, but nobody is great. If Lebron is on Walker Valley will keep it close and might win. He was held to 5 points on one FG for three quarters against Lenoir City. Lenoir City led by 11 at that point. In the fourth he scored 13 and Walker Valley ended up winning by 3. In either case neither team is very good or very well coached. Lenoir City had them both on the ropes in the third before bowing out because of inexperience. If either of those teams had any coaching, they would be pretty solid.

Bradley didn't even slaughter Walker Valley...What makes you think that McMinn will? One thing that Walker Valley has that McMinn doesn't is a great player. McMinn has some good ones, but nobody is great. If Lebron is on Walker Valley will keep it close and might win. He was held to 5 points on one FG for three quarters against Lenoir City. Lenoir City led by 11 at that point. In the fourth he scored 13 and Walker Valley ended up winning by 3. In either case neither team is very good or very well coached. Lenoir City had them both on the ropes in the third before bowing out because of inexperience. If either of those teams had any coaching, they would be pretty solid.

You are right!!! LC had McMinn on the ropes all the game till 4th period. If a Inexperience team like that can do that to McMinn wow. If you remember McMinn beat us in a scrimmage by a pray shot with 2 seconds left. And talking about the coaching. We had to get a coach from McMinn. Look at the coaches that leaves McMinn to coach somewhere esle! Coach Baker, The Owls look real bad. Coach Bob, WV has one good player and some that are Freshman but still we haven't done nothing yet. and look at the coach at McMinn now. Coach Elliot, no district champs, no regional titles, and no state playing time. Only way that coach will ever get to the state is to buy a ticket!!!! :blink:

You are right!!! LC had McMinn on the ropes all the game till 4th period. If a Inexperience team like that can do that to McMinn wow. If you remember McMinn beat us in a scrimmage by a pray shot with 2 seconds left. And talking about the coaching. We had to get a coach from McMinn. Look at the coaches that leaves McMinn to coach somewhere esle! Coach Baker, The Owls look real bad. Coach Bob, WV has one good player and some that are Freshman but still we haven't done nothing yet. and look at the coach at McMinn now. Coach Elliot, no district champs, no regional titles, and no state playing time. Only way that coach will ever get to the state is to buy a ticket!!!! :blink:

Coach Tucker is from McMinn, starting at Calhoun just as Coach Bob and Baker did. Throw in there PeeWee Bivens, Danny Green, and a few others. J. Morgan and R.Webb did their student teaching there also. Not a bad roster of "McMinn coaches." :D:D:blink:

It wasn't so much inexperience as lack of depth that killed LC vs. WV. When LC's point guard fouled out on a technical (which he deserved), they weren't able to cope with WV.

Against McMinn, LC went goofy for a few minutes in the third, blew a lead, and couldn't catch back up. They made a lot of bad decisions in that goofy stretch, whether from inexperience or whatever.

I think LC's coach did a good job keeping his team competitive against two more athletic teams.

I'd be interested in seeing a game between WV and McMinn. From my limited time watching them, they both seem like athletic and fairly deep teams. It should be a good game. I saw both of them struggle with shooting from time-to-time and that game might come down to who is hot in the fourth. JMHO.

It wasn't so much inexperience as lack of depth that killed LC vs. WV. When LC's point guard fouled out on a technical (which he deserved), they weren't able to cope with WV.

Against McMinn, LC went goofy for a few minutes in the third, blew a lead, and couldn't catch back up. They made a lot of bad decisions in that goofy stretch, whether from inexperience or whatever.

I think LC's coach did a good job keeping his team competitive against two more athletic teams.

I'd be interested in seeing a game between WV and McMinn. From my limited time watching them, they both seem like athletic and fairly deep teams. It should be a good game. I saw both of them struggle with shooting from time-to-time and that game might come down to who is hot in the fourth. JMHO.

I really like to watch your coach from LC. I like how he gets into the game. You are right about the WV game and also the McMinn game. I think we need a coach like that at WV instead of a use to be coach from McMinn. I know that McMinn needs one very bad. With the talent they have, they just don't have the leadership to guide them which way to go.. :huh:

coach williams is doing agreat job this year after moving up to class 3A. Their record dosen't indicate how competitive they have been. coach w always works hard and gives all he has every game but more importantly all year. hang in there coach you guys are doing the right things.

coach williams is doing agreat job this year after moving up to class 3A. Their record dosen't indicate how competitive they have been. coach w always works hard and gives all he has every game but more importantly all year. hang in there coach you guys are doing the right things.

At least you can keep his spirits up till be spank you guys!!

FLMS, Don't put alot into what ladycherokees has to say. She just talks alot of smack about McMinn and can only dream of having the caliber of coaches that the Loudon County schools have.

Your coaches are a joke, Lenoir & Loudon for that matter....and didn't McMinn County beat yall??? I guess their coaching must have been doing something right...by the way, both schools in McMinn County have dominated Lenoir City this year and I KNOW they would dominate Loudon, so please, sitdown...

amazing i just made a post on here about coach williams doing a good job at lc and it seems to become a debate with mcminn. i really don't understand the response ladycherokees made off my first post but more power to her. i never once said anything about mcminn but was giving coach williams the credit he deserves for keeping lc competitive this year. i hope mcminn does well this year and best of luck to coach arwood.