Whites Creek Wins Semi-Final Game

cobrafan90

If you were there you would understand why the cobras loss. The referees were terrible after the cobras went up it seem like the refs turned against them. All the games were played at Westside so they made sure that the trophy was going to leave Indiana. People in the stands and other refs were coming out of the stands and telling the coaches and players that they were robbed I mean it was horrible we have the tape to prove it, the cobras only went to the free throw line 8 times while Westside went to the line 26 times. It was horrocious up there in Indiana I mean even Westside fans were telling the refs to put the whistle down. I mean at what part of the game Demonte Harper and Jamile Tucker where about to fight out there. Jamile came up on Demonte and pushed him for no reason and the referee was right there looking and when Demonte reacted its all of a sudden seen. I mean the cobras didnt shoot well but the refs were horrible Westside only had 7 team fouls and the cobras had 20 come on they played a zone the whole time while Westside were in man to man, Westside couldnt check any of the guards that Whites Creek had they had check the whole time they threw illegal elbows I mean they played straight dirty Whites Creek didnt go out like no punks they fought as hard as they could but when you have the refs against you and you are 400 miles away from home everybody is against you.