Best Team Overall

triplethreat32

Red Bank is not the best high school team in Tennessee.

Shelbyville should be considered the best team in the state -- followed by Brentwood, Franklin, Liberty, Bolivar, Middleton and McMinn Central. I'll leave it at that.

I haven't seen Shelbyville play, but I don't see how they could be one of the best in the state...the best in the state, are as follows, in my oppinion...

Brentwood Academy, Bolivar Central, Mitchell, Hamilton, Middleton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Shelbyville play, but I don't see how they could be one of the best in the state...the best in the state, are as follows, in my oppinion...

Brentwood Academy, Bolivar Central, Mitchell, Hamilton, Middleton

they're undefeated and they beat brentwood academy...i dont think they could do that again...but they did it so how can you not say they are one of the best in the state?

Ok well where does Red Bank rank in say yourrrr top 15?

I seriously don't think you have any concept of how good the AAA teams are in Tennessee. Red bank might be in the top 15, but there are at least 8-10 off the top of my head that would be considered legitimate contenders to win the state title in any other year.

I seriously don't think you have any concept of how good the AAA teams are in Tennessee. Red bank might be in the top 15, but there are at least 8-10 off the top of my head that would be considered legitimate contenders to win the state title in any other year.

You haven't seen them play...I'm tellin you their good... i may be exaggerating about being the best but they are in the top 5

And I'm willing to bet that East Tennessee teams like McMinn Central, Bearden, Halls, Oak Ridge, Alcoa, Science Hill, probably Fulton, and obviously Soddy- Daisy are better than Red Bank. I also think that William Blount will give them a tough time tonight.

We beat william blount by ten points 73-63

Edited by triplethreat32