Perry County Coaching position

BBALLNTN24

If I am not mistaken, Slatten came in the year after Vincent Yarbrough left and took them to the sub-state round at UTC with a much less talented team than was there than when Vincent was there.

no doubt he's a good coach...i was just makin a joke...coach slatten's a good guy i think this topic is ridiculous anyways hes not gonna leave culleoka theres talent there for the next 5 years

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt he's a good coach...i was just makin a joke...coach slatten's a good guy i think this topic is ridiculous anyways hes not gonna leave culleoka theres talent there for the next 5 years

Personally, I think the next coach at Perry Co lives in Lobelville. He is a former All-Stater, Mr. Basketball, Finals MVP, has the Bob Knight toughness, and NBA experience. None other than Kirk Haston!!!! What a hire that would be!!! Or maybe even David Collie--he is currently unemployed last I heard!!!!

1. Demario Williams 6'4 soph

2. C.J. Holt 6'3 fr

3. Antwane Beach 6'6 fr

4. Shawn Beach 6'6 fr

5. Chad Stevens 6'2 fr

This potentially the most talented group of young players that Culleoka has ever had. Three of the five are playing alot this year.

They must have changed the water in Culleoka to have a team like that. What are they feeding these kids in the elementary cafeteria at Culleoka? Those are some big kids for a school the size of Culleoka.

This is a rediculous topic b/c Perry Co. has a really good young coach who has been successful the last four years and taken a PC team that most thought would not be very competitive this year to competing each game winning games they should and losing though hard fought games. I'm confident in saying Coach Lee isn't going anywhere. So lets please put these rumors to rest and stop kicking a horse.

This is a rediculous topic b/c Perry Co. has a really good young coach who has been successful the last four years and taken a PC team that most thought would not be very competitive this year to competing each game winning games they should and losing though hard fought games. I'm confident in saying Coach Lee isn't going anywhere. So lets please put these rumors to rest and stop kicking a dead horse.

This is a rediculous topic b/c Perry Co. has a really good young coach who has been successful the last four years and taken a PC team that most thought would not be very competitive this year to competing each game winning games they should and losing though hard fought games. I'm confident in saying Coach Lee isn't going anywhere. So lets please put these rumors to rest and stop kicking a horse.