DB in the consolation game of the Arby's Classic

thecull

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB loses again. They shoot 7 of 37 from the field. They can't shoot the ball in a bushel basket. For all of you that have them ranked #1 in East Tennessee, you might want to rethink that ranking.

wait until the big transfer is eligible . Rolondo Cyvinski 6' 10" jr. cna shoot the threes and dunk it , then all you DB haters will really be crying then

wait until the big transfer is eligible . Rolondo Cyvinski 6' 10" jr. cna shoot the threes and dunk it , then all you DB haters will really be crying then

Where is this tranfer from? How come I never heard of him? Is he European? Anyways DB will be fine, this Arby's was good for them, seeing some good competition. They will be ready for conference play. Dobyns-Bennett and Science Hill will a big one :)

you sure are right. If DB had a post that could play at all, they could have possibly won that opening round game despite being outmatched by ALOT! Every time a post touched a ball they either turned it over or missed a lay up. They also couldnt have guarded my sister in the post, much less the guys from Atl. One thing I am sure of, if DB would have had a Thomas Harrison-like player in that game, I think it would have been a different story... Anyone else agree??

I know the Indians have been over achivers this year, but that was a very weak showing in the Arbys. Science Hill seems to be a improved team and DB is going the other way. What happened to all that tallent from the freshman team a couple years ago. I know two of those players are no longer playing basketball. Were there more that dropped out?

One thing I've noticed about the teams in the Arbys the last several years compaired to the locals. Their conditioning is much better than the locals. I'm thinking our locals might want to think about hitting the weights a little harder and do a little more running in the offseason.