Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

TDCman

Catching up...and realizing that life is bigger than football.

We should let Sam and Peco rest and let them work on getting their lives headed in the right direction. It will not be easier for them with us giving daily updates on CoachT. If football is part of their lives I hope they get it together and have a lot of success except when playing Riverdale. However, life is bigger than football and they should focus on their education first.

2P, got that scrimmage info for us yet? slacker...

Winter turns into spring soon, the 2005 banquet was last night and the lifting meet was last Saturday. We can now say that the 2005 team has officially handed over the torch to the 2006 team. Guys, make the most of it.

My oldest son deployed to Afghanistan last week. So yeah, life is bigger than football and the next year will be tough. Interestingly he deployed with:

Task Force Warrior (I'm not making that up)

Company C, 2-4 Infantry

Please accept a short truce and keep him in your prayers.

Anybody have any info yet on spring at other Region 4-5A schools?

Friday @ 6:30

I appreciate greatly what your son is doing, our prayers are with him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday @ 6:30

I appreciate greatly what your son is doing, our prayers are with him.

Thanks, man. I knew it was Friday, just wasn't sure of the time. I haven;t been able to swing by practice lately. :D DANGGGGG work.

TDC, my greatest admiration and appreciation for your son. Please keep us informed about him. Prayers are definitelygoing up for his safe return. I know you have mixed emotions right now....SUCH pride but also fear. Again....please keep us posted on his whereabouts. He is definitely a WARRIOR.

Whichever facts are right.........it remains that Pico is at Daniel Mc kee. Obviously he was GUILTY of something. Hopefully he learns something from all of this. Also hopefully....you guys that keep wanting to point the blame elsewhere learn that the SAME thing can happen to you that has to Pico, to Sam, to Daryl Smith.....IF you chose to not follow the established RULES that are set down for you.

Don't be stupid and waste the GOD-GIVEN talent that you have by being impulsive. You may get away wioth it once, and maybe even twice.....but bottom line is when it bites your butt....you are GOING to feel it. It will be a rude awakening.

thats true

if i dont have football friday im gonna be there for sure..gotta see my guys play and see one of my main guys in michael mccan at QB..im tellin ya he has an arm and smarts..

Yeah Oakland Spring Practice is going great everybody is working hard and learning. Somebody else you need to watch is John Meadows he doesnt give out in practice but he can be a beast. The Sophmores are looking great including Derek Barret benching 290 Brandon Messick, Precious, Sam Bass he works really hard. All of them are doing great in the transition from freshman.

Yeah Oakland Spring Practice is going great everybody is working hard and learning. Somebody else you need to watch is John Meadows he doesnt give out in practice but he can be a beast. The Sophmores are looking great including Derek Barret benching 290 Brandon Messick, Precious, Sam Bass he works really hard. All of them are doing great in the transition from freshman.

Are you guys already in pads?

I'm confused, does the team get to chose what 2 weeks their team wants for spring practice? I had thought every team starts and ends at the same time..

hey guys,well the news at smyrna is that sam's parents meet with the coaches this past weekend and called numerous times,and as of now he is supposed to be at shs as early as next week!nothing 100% sure yet but thats what i have heard as little as next week,

I LOVE IT

is he bringing a new coach with him :thumb:

hey guys,well the news at smyrna is that sam's parents meet with the coaches this past weekend and called numerous times,and as of now he is supposed to be at shs as early as next week!nothing 100% sure yet but thats what i have heard as little as next week,

I LOVE IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :thumb: lol....

Very good young talent

You are exactly right about Meadows....he is looking the best that I have ever seen him. In fact that whole D-line is looking quite impressive if you ask me.

What # is Barrett? Also who is the new #20? I need a ROSTERRRRRRR!

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.