PICKETT @ CLAY

coach7

daryl reecer is a joke if you ask me. Sharon kimes is the one who gets the girls to play because they know they have to be good to play for her. Daryl needs to get out of the jr high girls and into the real world.

Do you even know what you are talking about Sharon has never coahed these girls they are in the 6th grade Darryl Reecer is a heck of a coach I know from experience so dont get on here and say something so stupid again he has made clay look good for a long time

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daryl reecer is a joke if you ask me. Sharon kimes is the one who gets the girls to play because they know they have to be good to play for her. Daryl needs to get out of the jr high girls and into the real world.

Darryl does not coach jr.high so you need to quit posting on something you know nothing about and you need to get in the real world.

darryl reecer is one of the main reason the clay co team has as much talents as it does.......the girls are good, don't get me wrong but there are a lot of things that need a lot of attention before those girls will ever play up to their full potiental.......those girls are playing a completely different game from the way i saw them play when i watched them play a couple of games under darryl in aau this summer.