cocke co football

notright

is there any new info out there on the coaching job at cocke county. is there anyone on staff already wanting it. is there anyone on the old staff leaving or getting out of coaching. there has to be something going on there. i guess there taking there time so they can weigh all there options i guess. that is a good idea if thats the case. they need to get someone who has a good chance of turning the program around.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you spitback. i live here in cocke county and i am hearing very little. i do howerver think things are underway. i know that the plan was to name someone by the end of this month. i dont think thats going to happen. i also know that they have talked to some coaches but not sure if there have been any interviews. i do feel that the lake of information to the public on how things are goin is causing some people to wonder whats going on. it would help the community and even players to know how things are going.

Who ? When ? Is COCKE COUNTY gonna ever get started with the new head coach ? What about Spring Practice and Spring Workouts ?? What are they doing now. Are the kids that are playing next year working out or whats going on ?

we have been working out since december a few people are saying they are waiting for the new coach to get there to start working with the team though. we have about 20 to 30 a day we usually do spring practice the first week or two of May dont know about this year though

well its good to hear that you guys are working out getting ready for the next season. sounds like a good number of you to. is the right ones working though. you say some are waiting on the new coach. i dont think thats to smart. work wins and if you dont work you dont win. i hope the ones waiting are the 3rd and 4th string players. is coach kelly getting you guys ready. hope you hear something soon.

well its good to hear that you guys are working out getting ready for the next season. sounds like a good number of you to. is the right ones working though. you say some are waiting on the new coach. i dont think thats to smart. work wins and if you dont work you dont win. i hope the ones waiting are the 3rd and 4th string players. is coach kelly getting you guys ready. hope you hear something soon.

kelley cant stay and help right now because he has a baby on the way here pretty soon, but i think after that he is gonna come and stay for the workouts after school. about all of the 1st team guys are working out a few are playing basketball still though. we dont really have 3 or 4 strings so its not those guys who are wanting to wait, lol. really need to get the new coach in so he can try and talk some guys to coming out that need to be out there.

kelley cant stay and help right now because he has a baby on the way here pretty soon, but i think after that he is gonna come and stay for the workouts after school. about all of the 1st team guys are working out a few are playing basketball still though. we dont really have 3 or 4 strings so its not those guys who are wanting to wait, lol. really need to get the new coach in so he can try and talk some guys to coming out that need to be out there.

HAS THERE been any news on the apps ? Is the old coach still there or is he gone? Seems like someone should know whats going on, the kids really deserve to know they are the ones that have everything at stake! Help the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!