Lebaonon v. Cookeville This Friday Night

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will definitely be a fast paced game as both teams like to run the floor. And Cookeville has several players that can put up big numbers any night. Payne and Winfree however have the ability to do the same.

Cookeville has done great all year, but I believe Lebanon will get the win if they can keep pace with Cookeville's style of play and not let them get hot from the 3 point line. This will play out to be a big district game that the Devils need to win

Don't know much about Cookeville but last year they had a couple guys that could light it up from 3 point range! I am going to have to go with Lebanon though, because of the play Ken Walton is having right now, he has given another big scoring weapon for us. If Nick Payne and Britton Winfree have the nights they should have, and John Presley protects the ball i look for Lebanon to win a close one!

GO DEVILS!!

This is going to be an outstanding game that I wish I could be there to see. I have respect for both programs. Both are well-coached and have many remarkable players. Where is this one going to be played? If it is at Cookeville, I will have to pick them. Heck...I hate to do it but I have to pick Cookeville anyway...b/c I like the WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

What a joke all the Lebanon fans getting on here picking themselves of course it seems just like them always arrogant. Well keep thinking that you will win Cookeville likes being the underdog. I don t see how everyone can pick lebanon so easy if jimmy oden doesnt bank a 3 at the buzzer we are picking cookeville. Well just keep talking cookeville will be ready to play they always are.

What a joke all the Lebanon fans getting on here picking themselves of course it seems just like them always arrogant. Well keep thinking that you will win Cookeville likes being the underdog. I don t see how everyone can pick lebanon so easy if jimmy oden doesnt bank a 3 at the buzzer we are picking cookeville. Well just keep talking cookeville will be ready to play they always are.

Please stop making Cookeville fans look bad. I have nothing but total respect for Lebanon's players and their fans...they are very classy people. As for the game, Cookeville has been playing well but the post has to be a concern. Should be a great game! GO CAVS!

Edited by cavsred05