Pickett's Lindsey Wright hits halfcourt shot for win

bobcatfan300

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there should be a post congratulating Lindsey on her half court shot which won the game at the buzzer. This is a once in a lifetime event for a player and she is just a freshman. Of course Clay Co. is claiming she was out of bounds but there is no way that this is true...typical Clay Co. sportsmanship. She's a talented young player, and a starter.

For a PC fan to say we're being bad sports is a joke. After Dee busted that half court shot, your fans fussed and moaned for weeks and that was all perfectly legal and lucky. You even had everyone standing up cheering against us when we beat Clarkrange... ahh the good ole days. She obviously stepped out of bounds or everybody including her would be saying she did. I think it actually makes the shot that much better because she didn't lose her composure, like some players might. She just continued down the court and made the shot. PC got the win and honestly I think they'll win the next one to no matter who is on the court.

These girls play hard and refuse the give up.

Who? Our girls??? Maybe in the past but...

Well anyone on the Clay side had a better shot of wether she was out or not cause i was on the other side behind the lady cats bench, all i know is that the shot went in it was an amazing finish and dont forget the little ticky-tack foul that was called on us with 3.9 left. That could have easily cost us the game, but Lindsey hit the shot of a lifetime and won it for us. Ref's will miss calls alot of times but what can you do complaining doesnt change the outcome and I personally try not to complain or come up with excuses why my team lost. I dont think the Clay fans were being unsportsmanlike at all, they are just supporting there team and expressing opinions just like anyone should do.

Well anyone on the Clay side had a better shot of wether she was out or not cause i was on the other side behind the lady cats bench, all i know is that the shot went in it was an amazing finish and dont forget the little ticky-tack foul that was called on us with 3.9 left. That could have easily cost us the game, but Lindsey hit the shot of a lifetime and won it for us. Ref's will miss calls alot of times but what can you do complaining doesnt change the outcome and I personally try not to complain or come up with excuses why my team lost. I dont think the Clay fans were being unsportsmanlike at all, they are just supporting there team and expressing opinions just like anyone should do.

Actually complaining may help. Rumor has it this game has been protested.