Mont. Central @ Sycamore!

megustabasquetbol

Cheatham Co. and Waverly both beat Montgomery Central by around 15. This one will be over by halftime because after the Stewart Co. game I think everybody is going to get Sycamore's A-GAME from here on out.

War Eagles by 30!!!!!!!!!

i deffinately agree with ya catfish..after the dyer county tourny sycamore really hasnt messed around except for east robertson game,but its understandable b/c of the break it can throw off any teams game...but it should be a blowout

Guest catfish-hunter

i deffinately agree with ya catfish..after the dyer county tourny sycamore really hasnt messed around except for east robertson game,but its understandable b/c of the break it can throw off any teams game...but it should be a blowout

Sycamore is seriously good enough where they don't have to play #2 to anyone in the state in AA. Sure some teams may be more athletic than the War Eagles but in terms of shooting the basketball, playing solid defense, and overall depth this team is second to none.

Sycamore is seriously good enough where they don't have to play #2 to anyone in the state in AA. Sure some teams may be more athletic than the War Eagles but in terms of shooting the basketball, playing solid defense, and overall depth this team is second to none.

sycamore now has a huge chip on their shoulders.......watch out this one is going to be ugly.