Temple/Grace

PBG030

Personally I wouldnt be that scared of his punches but his round-house kicks w/ those legs... dang, do some damage.

Now your maturity is out for the world to see. You are representing your school and team poorly. I personally talked to Jonathon Wheeler and he had no idea what I was talking about. It seems this is Ilovelamps way of venting after a loss... very cheap and pathetic man.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoveLamp what the heck are you talking about?? Why would Wheeler try to start something, and especially with a fan after winning a huge game? And coming off of having a broken hand? Just doesn't line up. Don't get on here and post stupid ors and try to get things stirred up. And im tired of hearing crap about his legs...you guys are just showing how juvenile and immature you are... not the way i would want to be known.

Great win Grace!! And Temple played well too...we just had the ball last.

I heard after the game that Jonathan Wheeler tried to start something w/ a Temple fan that has a Grace girlfriend. I heard Wheeler was about to get knocked the freak out. Anybody see this happen?

Personally I wouldnt be that scared of his punches but his round-house kicks w/ those legs... dang, do some damage.

Quit trying to get the thread shut down, you can't hide this glorious information from the millions and millions of CoachT readers.

...well i quote your infamous heb12:2, "Open mouth, insert foot", because Temple played good against Grace. I feel there was some talent shown by temple today.

How about you quote the infamous Kilroy instead...

Now your maturity is out for the world to see. You are representing your school and team poorly. I personally talked to Jonathon Wheeler and he had no idea what I was talking about. It seems this is Ilovelamps way of venting after a loss... very cheap and pathetic man.

naww i was just stating what happened . You can try to sound smart and say im "venting after a loss" or "my maturity it out of this world" but I was jw if anybody saw this bc it DID happen. And if Wheeler did say nothing happened he was lyin. But its cool. Good win.

naww i was just stating what happened . You can try to sound smart and say im "venting after a loss" or "my maturity it out of this world" but I was jw if anybody saw this bc it DID happen. And if Wheeler did say nothing happened he was lyin. But its cool. Good win.

Maybe you have someone else confused with him, an im not trying to sound smart. Your just making yourself look stupid by making stuff up and making fun of someones legs of yeah i forgot to say good one.

I heard after the game that Jonathan Wheeler tried to start something w/ a Temple fan that has a Grace girlfriend. I heard Wheeler was about to get knocked the freak out. Anybody see this happen?

Things of this nature should be happening from a good Christian school now should they?

Maybe you have someone else confused with him, an im not trying to sound smart. Your just making yourself look stupid by making stuff up and making fun of someones legs of yeah i forgot to say good one.

oh ok, I just got a phone call like the sec. i walked in the door and it was about that. so i wanted to see if it was true.

p.s. I always will make fun of his legs immature or not.

I forgot to give some props to temple. Seth hit some key shots and Dee is twice as good as last year. When did Josh Smith learn to shoot like that? Hit two big threes at the top of the key. That #00 is good. Vespie should be worried about his starting job. The times I have seen Temple play #00 is better than Vespie.

I also got a kick out of watching Vespie sit on the bench. After every shot Temple would hit he would stare at the Grace fans. After Carter got called for a travel he acted like he was lifting weights, it was funny. Carter needs to hit the weights so he will stop traveling... pretty funny stuff

Dont think any girl from Grace is dating anyone from temple. Plus wheeler has a broken hand he isnt gonna start anything. This isnt the place for petty rumors like this. Even if it did happen (which i seriously doubt it did) is not the place to talk about it. Why would Wheeler start a fight, his team just won?

He said Temple fan. The guy doesn't go to temple, and the girl does go to Grace.She just started this year.

Again, congrats to Grace. That shot at the end was good. I'd rather lose to Grace with a shot from Dilts than anyone else,because I respect Dilts. I think everyone from Temple likes/respects Dilts. He is a good player and a good guy. He has a great family. I grew up with him. We didn't get a long very much, but I still respect him. He is a hard worker.

Edited by PBG030