The Crunkest Fans

kiki_15

yes thats because the Nation knew it was a victory and the drive is way too long for a blowout but Friday expect a packed crowd at Siegel

I didn't see a blowout. Looked like a pretty close game to me. Of course Siegel will have a crowd at home or at any other schools in the Boro, but they don't travel that well when it comes to driving for an hour. :blink:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REALLY sad part is that you have TWO names that you post under on here Mr. Guns 4......oops zmansdad. Oh yeah, Master's +30 here. So what? I LOVE my job. Every minute of every day. Does that mean that I try to act like them or dress like them? Of course not. Does it mean that I am therefore old and decrepit? Wrong again. I lift and run with them every day. I put 90% of them to shame. So what? I interact with over one hundred kids a day and yet I never felt the need to say "crunk". I guess that is a little quirk with educators. We try to teach them proper English instead of Ebonics. You may hear the cook at McDonalds say "crunk", but I am confident it will not be uttered in a meeting with the people who OWN those McDonalds. You can communicate with today's youth without using slang. It happens every day all over the world. Now go register another name so you can "dis" me. :blink:

Edited by drknows

I believe that McNairy Central has an awesome student section we are always standing up yelling something.... "The Blaine Train" is ''crunk'' they cheer for their team all game .... when the other team is shooting free throws they get so loud behind the goal that opponents themselves say that they think the goal is moving front to back making it near impossible to shoot.... we get in the other players head becoming another member of the bobcats defense .... we don't have a very good traveling student section but we're working on it.... however at home there is nothing like our size and volume during every second of the game..... I don't believe there is anyone else that i've seen who can outdo our student section......Go ahead Lexington and say that you are better but you saw how we were at home and that is what we will bring with us to your place too...

i would have 2 agree with this man right here there is no other cheering section crunker then the siegel nation

Let me clear something up for you Siegel people. First off your not UT-Orange Nation SHS version- Siegel nation. Also you are not Duke with the little finger thing when we take the ball out of bounds or shoot a free throw or when you do that thing when you jump up and down and bob your heads up and down.

Other wise your an ok student section. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Let me clear something up for you Siegel people. First off your not UT-Orange Nation SHS version- Siegel nation. Also you are not Duke with the little finger thing when we take the ball out of bounds or shoot a free throw or when you do that thing when you jump up and down and bob your heads up and down.

Other wise your an ok student section. :lol:

thank you OHS AUTHORITY ... stick to keeping Oakland in line and let Siegel be, there is an idea :thumb: