Red Bank vs. Greenville

triplethreat32

Greenville was up the entire game until 12.7 seconds to go in the fourth. Then Randall Smith drove to the hole and pass it do Dominique Mcduffie who slammed it in and forced an overtime. After that Red Bank pulled away in a spectacular win over Greenville 68-64. Brandon Moon lead all scorers with 20 and hit two clutch threes in the 4th quarter.

Should the game have been a blowout versus Greenville?

Of course not Duncan can "recruit" with the best of them. If he lacks talent to win as he did this year , he recruits a kid from North Carolina to make the difference. Look at Greeneville's record before and after adding the recuit and see for yourself? If you think that is good coaching, well then keep dreaming?Greeneville may win the district thanks to their recruiting, but when they face the likes of SH and DB then maybe Duncan will need to recruit another player or two.

Edited by JKennedy250

Let's check todays date , January 8...districts don't start until February 24th , let's just see how well this team comes together by then...I think everyone will be impressed.

By the way , yes , we should have hit the foul shots , but let me tell you , we also got hosed at Red Bank , the stripes gave them a lot of opportunities to win it , and finally it payed off.

They come up here in a couple of weeks , but out officials might not be able to keep up with this type game. Should be fun to watch though.

Let's check todays date , January 8...districts don't start until February 24th , let's just see how well this team comes together by then...I think everyone will be impressed.

By the way , yes , we should have hit the foul shots , but let me tell you , we also got hosed at Red Bank , the stripes gave them a lot of opportunities to win it , and finally it payed off.

They come up here in a couple of weeks , but out officials might not be able to keep up with this type game. Should be fun to watch though.

Red Bank and Greeneville meet again this Monday , 7pm in Greeneville. Should be a really good game. Greene Devils coming off maybe their best overall game of the year as a team.

AM 1340 WGRV will have the broadcast.

I THINK IT WILL BE A REAL INTERESTING GAME. I THINK THAT GREENEVILLE WILL GIVE RED BANK THE HARDEST CHALLENGE BESIDES BRADLEY CENTRAL.IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME AND CAN'T WAIT. I THINK THAT THEY BOTH ARE KINDA EVENED OUT WHEN IT COMES TO TALENT AND BOTH ARE COACHED WELL.