Loretto vs Lewis Co

mas1821

I hope Jana Cross will be ok. She left the game early in the 3rd quarter after rolling her ankle. Will someone please post the x-ray results a.s.a.p.? Thanks. Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

Loretto High School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Sarah Brewer 0 0 0 0 9

Jana Cross 0 0 0 0 12

Mandy Cross 0 0 0 0 2

Dava Dickson 0 0 0 0 4

Heather Dunkin 0 0 0 0 6

Jessica Green 0 0 1 0 11

Tia Moore 0 0 0 0 2

Nikki Reed 0 0 1 0 11

Leah Stone 0 0 0 0 0

Lewis Co. High School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Lauren Amacher 0 0 0 0 1

Micah Anderson 0 0 1 0 9

Taylor McKinney 0 0 0 0 2

Nichelle McKissack 0 0 0 0 8

Diksie Scott 0 0 0 0 5

Stephanie Staggs 0 0 0 0 2

^----from the Tennessean.com site

Sorry to hear about Jana's injury, but I'm sure she'll be back soon as she has a strong will and desire to play

bballfan03, "The Tennessean's" sports desk number is 615-259-8010, but it may be too late to get them to change it now. Coach Helton may have to call tomorrow as they may not accept changes except from coaches or official scorers.

Edited by PageMan

Uknow, Jana's x-ray results showed that there was NO break...Good luck Jana on a speedy recovery, and HATS OFF to ALL the Lady Mustangs who stepped up their game and came together as a team in this district win...There is a lot to be said for this Lady Mustangs ball club when Cross and Stone are usually the 2 top scorers and tonight Cross finished with 12, and Lewis County's whole game plan appeared to be to NOT let Stone get the ball or a look at a shot within 30 feet of the goal which led her to no points and the rest of the members of the team managed to lead the teamselves to a 24 point victory inspite of it all...CONGRATS to all the Lady Mustangs on a big district win and good luck the rest of the way!!! :P

Congrats to the Lady Mustangs on a big win. It looks like Nikki Reed had a good night! She's always been a hustler and it's good to see her name with all those points. It sounds like everyone stepped up and did an excellent job in this game.

Our prayers are with Jana for a speedy recovery. She's a fighter and I'm sure she won't be down long.

Uknow, Jana's x-ray results showed that there was NO break...Good luck Jana on a speedy recovery, and HATS OFF to ALL the Lady Mustangs who stepped up their game and came together as a team in this district win...There is a lot to be said for this Lady Mustangs ball club when Cross and Stone are usually the 2 top scorers and tonight Cross finished with 12, and Lewis County's whole game plan appeared to be to NOT let Stone get the ball or a look at a shot within 30 feet of the goal which led her to no points and the rest of the members of the team managed to lead the teamselves to a 24 point victory inspite of it all...CONGRATS to all the Lady Mustangs on a big district win and good luck the rest of the way!!! :lol:

Thanks for the report. Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery. Go Lady Mustangs!

It also looks like Jessica Green also stepped up for Loretto last night with 11 pts along with Nikki Reed. I have been impressed with the play of both in the games I've seen this season. They are both excellent defensive players as well.

If Jana Cross is out for the Giles Co. game in Pulaski, it could be interesting Friday night. Loretto seems to have trouble in Pulaski for some reason, but I expect the remaining Loretto players will step up. I'll be in Pulaski Friday to observe what happens.