HALLS CAMERON SHARP VS POWELL MATT HARGIS

THEONE6925

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halls hefty lefty u need to shut up hargis is twice the player sharp is sharp is a good no doubt but hargis is the deal

hhsheftylefty10 come out and tell me who u are

lol

whats up sry about whoever posted those a little while ago....i havent logged on since yesterday...guess im gonna have to change the password that the whole school knows....um but my input on the game is most like every other time we play a good school.....if mcgaha does come back....he will either be huge or contribute nothing....thats just my take.....cameron is better than hargis and if u think he isnt ur crazy...hargis will even tell u that.....itll be a good game, i think itll come down to the buzzer just like most other halls powell games...im saying 70 62 halls....goooo devils and sry about whoever that was earlier....hargis, u know i love u

whats up sry about whoever posted those a little while ago....i havent logged on since yesterday...guess im gonna have to change the password that the whole school knows....um but my input on the game is most like every other time we play a good school.....if mcgaha does come back....he will either be huge or contribute nothing....thats just my take.....cameron is better than hargis and if u think he isnt ur crazy...hargis will even tell u that.....itll be a good game, i think itll come down to the buzzer just like most other halls powell games...im saying 70 62 halls....goooo devils and sry about whoever that was earlier....hargis, u know i love u

you stink up lol

i agree halls will win by 10 and could be worse if conor gets shut down..

hargis is not a basketball player, he needs to stick to baseball and tennis

hey opie talor, were coming for you

I don't care about the match-up between Cam and Hargis. Period. Powell vs. Halls is what I am going to the game for. To tell you the truth, when Halls beat Powell earlier in the year I was totally shocked. I didn't go to the game, but I thought Powell would have so much more inside talent that they would win. I think tonight will be different though. Smith and Connor will have close to 20 each unles they get in foul trouble. Powell in yet another close game.

Powell - 68

Halls - 63

Yeah, I knew that but that was early. I'm a Roadrunner fan so who cares about Fulton? But who would win between AE and Halls? How come Halls don't play AE in any kind of sport?

You are the one that brought up Fulton not me. As far as playing AE in any sports.... football wise AE has ALOT of speed and Halls doesn't plus Halls is in 4A and AE in 3A...basketball wise I have no clue I will ask Coach Webster next time I see him....baseball wise well not a whole lot to say about this sport because we all know AE couldn't hold Halls' jockstrap in this sport.