Harpeth@Stewart

HHSnumber1fan

Who will win this game? I think it will come down to the supporting cast of both teams, because Harpeth will be going for West and Stewart will be going for Erland. Harpeth has Davis, Newton, Picanzo, the Caruthers Brothers, and Hopefully Giltner. While Stewart has Lancaster and a very good defensive cast from what I have heard. I dont know any other names, please inform stewart fans. I know this is going to be a very important game for this district and hopefully a crowded game as well. MY score for this game is...

Final

Stewart-62

Harpeth-68

It will be a good game all the way through. This will most likely be one of the best games of the year. :D

Who will win this game? I think it will come down to the supporting cast of both teams, because Harpeth will be going for West and Stewart will be going for Erland. Harpeth has Davis, Newton, Picanzo, the Caruthers Brothers, and Hopefully Giltner. While Stewart has Lancaster and a very good defensive cast from what I have heard. I dont know any other names, please inform stewart fans. I know this is going to be a very important game for this district and hopefully a crowded game as well. MY score for this game is...

Final

Stewart-62

Harpeth-68

It will be a good game all the way through. This will most likely be one of the best games of the year. :D

Cody Wallace and Jermiah Wojtal are the best duo of denfensive players in the league.Stewart County also has Lee Hargis who can absolutely light it up from the 3 point line.