Washington at Seattle

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I see alot of people are overlooking one thing in this game and that is how Seattle played the easiest schedule this year in the NFL. No wonder they have put up the number they have. The Redskins on the other hand play the 3rd toughest schedule. This will come into play in this game. Seattle will choke again in the playoffs.

Guest catfish-hunter

I agree with Gerry Bertier here folks. The Hogs defense is stingy and they will make life miserable for Alexander. The Seahawks receivers are not better than the Redskins defensive backs. I look for Portis to have a big day running the football and Brunell has a history of playing well in the divisional round of the playoffs if you all remember correctly. He beat teams that were quarterbacked by the likes of Elway and Marino in the Divisional Playoffs.

Washington: 21

Seattle: 17

Guest dare_2_dream

is shaun taylor suspended from this game? i know he got ejected from last weeks wildcard game but then never did look to see what happened after that. portis got banged up last week, whats his status for this game? i like the skins and their defense but if they are missing taylor, i think it will be hard for their to win. taylor is a very nice young safety, and is a huge playmaker. on the offensive end, portis has to be 100 percent in order to have success. if everyone is healthy and not in trouble, ill take the skins.

Redskins blew this game. The coaching staff did a poor job on both sides of the ball. Brunell couldn't move and make plays and it hurt him. Ramsey should of came in the 2nd half.Too many big plays for Seattle's offense. Redskins need a another WR opposite of Moss and some depth at that position and some OL and they will be set for next year. Look out for the Skins time to give the offense over to Campbell.

If Alexander plays the whole game it's not even close. He would have broke out eventually. Skins had a great second half though and should be tough again next year. :thumb:

That isn't true as the Redskins gameplan was to stop Alexander cause they knew that's who Seattle wanted to give the ball too. They were stopping him and stopped him in their first meeting. After he went down Greg Williams couldn't figure out what Seattle was planning to do. Give it to Morris, throw downfield, or heck give it to Mack Strong. IMO, Alexander getting hurt gave Seattle a better chance to win against the Redskins.