Science Hill v. Sullivan Central

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean not even close like the SH/East game?...Remember?, The game where the ref bailed SH out at the end? Even other refs were talking about how sorry of a call that was.

First of all, the refs didnt bail anybody out. yeah they were awful but they were awful both ways. Even if they didnt call the foul(and yeah it was a foul)the game would have gone into over time and science hill had already stepped it up and east couldnt hang with them so the game was over.

I think it will be a great game because both teams are really good but i think science hill will find a way to pull it through again.

First of all, the refs didnt bail anybody out. yeah they were awful but they were awful both ways. Even if they didnt call the foul(and yeah it was a foul)the game would have gone into over time and science hill had already stepped it up and east couldnt hang with them so the game was over.

I think it will be a great game because both teams are really good but i think science hill will find a way to pull it through again.

Not only did they pull it through, the toppers straight up murdered the cougars. I think we all know why they toppers are in first now.

Not only did they pull it through, the toppers straight up murdered the cougars. I think we all know why they toppers are in first now.

Yeah they are just playing on a different level right now than anyone else in the conference. Everything was clicking for SH that night..Even if Central had played well I doubt if they could have won. SH has come a long way since the first of they year..and they weren't that bad to begin with.

You mean not even close like the SH/East game?...Remember?, The game where the ref bailed SH out at the end? Even other refs were talking about how sorry of a call that was.

Seems to me I saw another game like that…you know where the refs bailed a team out right as the game ended. :thumb: Oh YA… it was Centrals win over the Vikings when the ref called a foul on the rebound with what he said was .01 seconds left in a tied ballgame. But wait… according to you BROCK that was a good call and the one at SH was a “sorry call”. Sounds a little hypocritical to me?????? :P

Seems to me I saw another game like that…you know where the refs bailed a team out right as the game ended. :thumb: Oh YA… it was Centrals win over the Vikings when the ref called a foul on the rebound with what he said was .01 seconds left in a tied ballgame. But wait… according to you BROCK that was a good call and the one at SH was a “sorry call”. Sounds a little hypocritical to me?????? :P

Yeah it is, I probably would have went hysterical if it was the other way around. They really shouldn't call fouls in the last seconds unless it totally distorts someone's shot.

I would say that even after that call TN High is still in the plus column when it comes to getting calls in this area.

Yeah it is, I probably would have went hysterical if it was the other way around. They really shouldn't call fouls in the last seconds unless it totally distorts someone's shot.

I would say that even after that call TN High is still in the plus column when it comes to getting calls in this area.

You may be right…but it never seems that way to me.

[/quote

As for getting beat at the end of TN High is not in the plus column. I even remember a game last year and i think they were playing science hill when there was a foul called with .2 or .4 on the clock, then the same thing happened at Central. The refs need to let them play and the better team that night will come out on top. There is no need to call a fould with a tied ballgame and the clock at .5, that it ridiculous. Guess the refs just want to get out of there or something i dunno, but as i see it with .5 on the clock , no blood no foul.