Hendersonville Invitational Predictions

I love this Sport

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea nic is steppin it up this year i have no doubt tht he will be crowned champ this year at 130.... by the way does ne1 have word on max barret from white house?? i heard he sufferd a season ending injury last nite just wondering

Max has dislocated his elbow and lucky not to have any breaks. His coach told me today that he is out for the year. I am sorry to hear this as I was matside when it happened. I am glad that it was only a dislocation hopefully no surgery and hope everything heals well. Max is one of the finest wrestlers and young men in the state. I was very impressed with his poise and compation for the other wrestle he was facing. Max will be very successful in whatever he touches in life.

I wish that were all true, Max went out on a strecher guys!!!! I was really freaked about it. But he is and always will be a winner.

Any one hear anything an Landon Isbell from Mt. Juliet?? He injured his knee in the quarter finals against Gwaltney from Cheatham. Had to forfeit his next few and was done for the day. I wish him the best also.

Region 8 had had three state qualifiers injured.

103 Jordan Selph

135 Landon isbell (dont know how bad he is hurt yet)

215 Max Barrett all of these guys more than likley would have been representatives of region 8 at the state tournament