D-B Dome

83SouthRebel

What was the final score city boy......Looks like the mighty Cougars whet into the dome and lit the place up. Can I get you and your make believe friend Rolondo Cyvinski some cheese with that whine??? I bet JoJo is sore this morning.

this is to the "cull" I bet you are some payton manning wearing football jersey mullett headed meth addicted 50 year old man, who has never played a game in his life. making fun of young men who play there heart out, I know what i'm taling about because i played ball and dropped 20 on garber one game. in the 80"s. if i wasn't on a walker now i would challenge you to a came of one on one , but i bet you would be to busy going to see Brokeback mt.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to discuss the game with a DB hater. I've read your post before.

We probably won't be hearing much from you after this season.

Typical DB fan, lose a couple of games and ready to give on team, looking to baseball or football. Also I forgot, "ready to get rid of the coach". I wouldn't bet on not hearing from me next year or in baseball this year.

this is to the "cull" I bet you are some payton manning wearing football jersey mullett headed meth addicted 50 year old man, who has never played a game in his life. making fun of young men who play there heart out, I know what i'm taling about because i played ball and dropped 20 on garber one game. in the 80"s. if i wasn't on a walker now i would challenge you to a came of one on one , but i bet you would be to busy going to see Brokeback mt.

You low life, bald headed, pony tall wearing, handicapped, Jo Jo Thrope wanna be. I bet you have not seen a basketball since you graduated high school. You never even played basketball when Garber was in high school. You were slinging hash and brown nosing Eastman Executives in the early 80's. The only time you ever dropped 20 on Garber was in your dreams. Everyone on here knows your a Big DB fan, even though you post like you live in Bloomingdale. Do you have a brother with the last name of Weatherly?? Did you go over and give JoJo a back rub after the game the other night??? :thumb:

Edited by thecull

You low life, bald headed, pony tall wearing, handicapped, Jo Jo Thrope wanna be. I bet you have not seen a basketball since you graduated high school. You never even played basketball when Garber was in high school. You were slinging hash and sucking Eastman Executives in the early 80's. The only time you ever dropped 20 on Garber was in your dreams. Everyone on here knows your a Big DB fan, even though you post like you live in Bloomingdale. Do you have a brother with the last name of Weatherly?? Did you go over and give JoJo a back rub after the game the other night??? :thumb:

you are wrong i never did graduate highschool i, got my ged in the army ( iwas a tunnel rat in vet nam so i can handle myself. that is why i use a walker. and by the way i'm a fan of all the young boys that play

I on the other hand attended classes at radford. While there, i maintained a 4.0 and led the mathematics debate team to 3 national titles. Dobyns-Bennett University needs to gain more momentum heading into the tournament.

They are gaining momentum....they are just going the wrong way. :thumb: Until they find a post player...they are done.

I on the other hand attended classes at radford. While there, i maintained a 4.0 and led the mathematics debate team to 3 national titles. Dobyns-Bennett University needs to gain more momentum heading into the tournament.

I hope you arn't making fun of my education and my service to my country. 4.0 don't sound to great to me. D>B> needs more then momentiun they need new players. by the way mr. Cull , my cousin is last name is weatherly. He was a star at Noth and Volunteer

I hope you arn't making fun of my education and my service to my country. 4.0 don't sound to great to me. D>B> needs more then momentiun they need new players. by the way mr. Cull , my cousin is last name is weatherly. He was a star at Noth and Volunteer

Oh not making fun, just lending a helping hand. I am available for tutoring after school. Swing by my room sometime.