Bradley @ Cumberland Co. / McMinn Co. @ WV

GottaHaveHeart

Bradley lost by 6 earlier at home.....could have easily won game by 6.....Should be steaming after surprise loss to McMinn Co......hard to win on the mountain......Pickel has a big game.....Bradley in a close one

McMinn Co. shot the lights out against Bradley, over 50% for the game.....Will be tested against WV pressure.....McMinn Co. inside game vs WV outside shooters.....should be a fast pace good one....WV pulls away in 2nd half....WV wins

Cumberland by double digits!

McMinn County by a couple.

Really good games that mean alot in the district race!

Cumberland county is to much for Bradley/ Cumberland by 15

McMinn vs Walker Valley.Should be a great game. Coach Tucker should have our girls ready but the starting 5 for McMinn is great. Walker Valley by 6 :blink:

WV Dad stuck in MN. Wife will not answer phone. Does anyone know a WV McMinn Girls score?

In one of the worst shooting displays ever forced on paying fans, McMinn County won 55-51. In the first half WVHS shot 7 for 33 and McMinn shot 7 for 23. It improved a little in the 2nd half. For the game, Walker Valley made 16 of 55 from the field for 29% including 5 of 24 from 3-point range. McMinn County was a little better at 17 of 39 (44%) from the field and 3 of 12 from 3-point range. Ft's-- WVHS 14 of 19 and McMinn 18 of 34.

All in all it was an ugly game but one I'm sure that McMinn will take for their 3rd straight district win after starting 0-3 in the district. Huge win on the road for the Lady Cherokees and a huge loss at home for the Lady Mustangs. Next up doesn't get any easier for the Lady Mustangs as they face the Cumberland County Lady Jets at home on Tuesday. And just next Friday night Walker Valley must travel to McMinn while Cleveland visits Bradley Central. Should be a much clearer direction in the district standings by this time next week.

Good luck to all the teams in District 5-AAA.