Shelbyville @ Tullahoma

renegade1022

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tullahoma played excellent the first 3Q they were only down 1 to start the fourth quarter and then the eagles went on a 26-4 run to end the game 69-46.....tullahoma started forcing shots and turning the ball over

the officials were terrible tonight bad calls were made on both sides it was actually funny to watch even shelbyville's center thought it was funny thats why he got T'ED up

but what changed the game was zach estill got his 4th or 5th foul(not sure he never came back into the game) karl rogers lost his cool got T'ED up and tullahoma just fell apart BAD!!!!!!!

that game went from the in-house to the out house sorry stupid joke

shelbyville outscored tullahoma 26 to 4 in the 4Q mainly because tullahoma's post player threw a fit and got a Technical then shelbyville went on a tear

I assume it was the sr, not the jr. I hope Coach Taylor made the player who got the T go to the bench. The team must come first. Jeff needs more discipline.

the officials were terrible tonight bad calls were made on both sides it was actually funny to watch even shelbyville's center thought it was funny thats why he got T'ED up

but what changed the game was zach estill got his 4th or 5th foul(not sure he never came back into the game) karl rogers lost his cool got T'ED up and tullahoma just fell apart BAD!!!!!!!

yeah he picked up his 4th but they never put him back in...i dont know why......when the post got the tech it was like tullahoma got shot and just layed down