No respect for William Blount!

TG24

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, tell me how we "don't have a prayer"? You caught us playing our worst game of the year, and still only beat us by 7. The other games I've seen you play, you guys didn't impress me. I'm not saying we'll win, but ya'll are not going to dominate us. If we keep playing like we've been playing since the A-E loss, then I see Alcoa taking the game.

BTW, maybe WB would get some respect if they didn't have 7-8 losses, or however many you have, and if people actually knew who they were. They've been to what ZERO state tournaments????

I ment no disrespect to Alcoa, sorry if it came across as that. The only game I can judge by is the WB game, which is the only one I have see. After tonights game, you're right, we're getting the respect we deserve. Good luck to both teams Saturday.

Upsetting Bearden?? As long as Bearden is playing team ball WB will never beat them. If the Gov coach pay attention to the game instead of the Bearden fans, he could put the blame on his coaching.

In the tourny if Bearden doesn't show up like the first game, an upset could happen. Baumann might be part of WB's recent struggles, as you have mentioned. That guy deserved to be thrown out though.

Yes, but as close as this was, you could draw the conclusion that they are capable of beating WB...just my oppinion...

Yes, you could say that. I even agree to a point. But, in HS, ALMOST anyone can beat anyone on a good/bad day. To say what you're saying would be correct, but you're also saying WB is capable of beating teams like Bearden, OR, Central, and Red Bank.

Bearden has the best set of guards in the region, the way you beat them is by going inside. Maryville proved that the last time they played Bearden as they only lost 68-66.

William Blount can be inconsistent at times, as can many teams in this region. Heritage is defintely capable of beating them as WB only won in 2 OT last game by a game winning three point shot. Bearden blew them out to win the region and are the team to beat.

District tournament will tell a lot about many of the teams in this area, I believe especially Maryville due to their inside presence and the team beginning to come together. They are under everyones radar and will surprise many in the coming weeks.

Bearden has the best set of guards in the region, the way you beat them is by going inside. Maryville proved that the last time they played Bearden as they only lost 68-66.

William Blount can be inconsistent at times, as can many teams in this region. Heritage is defintely capable of beating them as WB only won in 2 OT last game by a game winning three point shot. Bearden blew them out to win the region and are the team to beat.

District tournament will tell a lot about many of the teams in this area, I believe especially Maryville due to their inside presence and the team beginning to come together. They are under everyones radar and will surprise many in the coming weeks.

I agree. Bearden is beatable(proven by Sevier Co.), but you have to take it to them inside like you said. Maryville is a very good team, and if you catch them on your off day, they will beat you. District will be very interseting.

bearden isnt that bad down low. weve got some really big guys, Demonte simpson is 6'6'' about 250 lbs and we'll have blake jenkins back for the playoffs and hes 6'4''. Those guys are huge down low and blakes got great awareness and hes the only bulldog to dunk this year. Our other post players are solid and rise to the occassion when they are needed like Hunt Rosson, Dustin Craig, and Thomas Wiley all 3 of them are 6'3''.So u cant go inside on us to easy were a solid all around team.

bearden isnt that bad down low. weve got some really big guys, Demonte simpson is 6'6'' about 250 lbs and we'll have blake jenkins back for the playoffs and hes 6'4''. Those guys are huge down low and blakes got great awareness and hes the only bulldog to dunk this year. Our other post players are solid and rise to the occassion when they are needed like Hunt Rosson, Dustin Craig, and Thomas Wiley all 3 of them are 6'3''.So u cant go inside on us to easy were a solid all around team.

Not saying you're not solid, but inside would be the best way though.