BA vs Whites Creek

mr.giggliefly33

How have my arguments not been supported by facts? How do the facts you say you present any different than the ones you call my opinions? I'll say the same thing to you then, How many Shelbyville games have you been to? I never said I was the authority on BA just that Stewart was better than Bone. Lets just get this straight the only reason Bone is gonna go to SI is Stallings. He used to coach there apparently he made a phone call and plus his son is a teammate of Bones. What about that fact? hopes thats good enough for you.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many offers does Stewart have

http://www.Unapproved Website/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=24219

Southern Illinois

Arkansas State

George Mason

UNC-Wilmington

Miami Ohio

Bradley

those were Bone's final 6. He committed early and probably could have gotten more but that is where he wanted to go. Stallings coach at all those places too?

How have my arguments not been supported by facts? How do the facts you say you present any different than the ones you call my opinions? I'll say the same thing to you then, How many Shelbyville games have you been to? I never said I was the authority on BA just that Stewart was better than Bone. Lets just get this straight the only reason Bone is gonna go to SI is Stallings. He used to coach there apparently he made a phone call and plus his son is a teammate of Bones. What about that fact? hopes thats good enough for you.

if the so called stalling influence was a fact than why use the word apparently? where is one shred of proof? i know for a fact that Stallings has not helped out a BA player when he could when it came to vandy...you know roy williams and kevin are good friends perhaps that is how brandon was able to get an offer from UNC...your loyalty to a good player and a solid team are proven, but it is very clear you have an axe to grind againt bone and BA and your evidence regarding stallings is laughable...i still say the ole boy network is ridiculous, Pitts is one of the best judges of talent in the country, he clearly sees something in practice in young jacob-also i bet he would resign before he played an undeserving kid

I also would guess it is Pitt's ole boy network with refs that has earned him over 800 wins. Maybe he and Pat Summit are in it together??? Dean Smith??? What has jrm2x uncovered. B Wright really is awful but strings have been pulled. How deep does this thing run??? What has Shelbyville done to anger this conglomerate of string pulling, ref paying, schlorship for no reason offering, Stewart bashers?

Look you got your opinions I have mine, unfortunately they are different and they are not gonna change. Stewart chose to play the season without signing and that was his decision. I have never said that Bone was not good, I just think Stewart is better no matter where Bone is going and no matter that Stewart has not signed. Good luck to Bone at SI.

Look you got your opinions I have mine, unfortunately they are different and they are not gonna change. Stewart chose to play the season without signing and that was his decision. I have never said that Bone was not good, I just think Stewart is better no matter where Bone is going and no matter that Stewart has not signed. Good luck to Bone at SI.

Has Stewart been offered by anyone? Is anyone coming to his games to watch? Who is showing interest in him/who is he talking to/who has he made visits to? I've seen Bone's choices and interest, where are Stewart's?

Interest as in letters or interest as in talked with concerning official visits or potential offers.

Add one of your MVC pals Evansville to that list. Cant sign until what March anyway and interest pertaining to offers. BTW how do like these apples stewart has 41 tonight against Col

Yeah go ahead and try to discredit it all you want to. It doesnt matter, 41 is 41 and it all came within the flow of the offense only taking 18 shots and making 12. Columbia may be down some, but still a team that can beat you if you dont show up. Shelbyville came out firing and got in front of the biggest crowd since BA and never allowed Columbia to throw those junk defenses at them.

Edited by jrm2x