Top Teams in Region 6A

B-Keeper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA beat Cully for the 2nd time this season tonight.

Is Cully ready for the next big step or not?

Could CA be the best team in 11A ?

Here are my 6A rankings

1. Wayne Co / Summertown

3. Mt Pleasant - when and if Larry is healthy

4. CA

5. Perry Co / Cully

yes 11a can make noise but please...culleoka has beat mt.p twice with a full squad...were much better than perry co. and i still believe we are much better than ca...although i have no proof as of now...wayne co. and summertown have to be considered the top two...but ca and culleoka have to be tied at second if you want to do it that way

yes 11a can make noise but please...culleoka has beat mt.p twice with a full squad...were much better than perry co. and i still believe we are much better than ca...although i have no proof as of now...wayne co. and summertown have to be considered the top two...but ca and culleoka have to be tied at second if you want to do it that way

I disagree also... Wayne Co. and Summertown are 1 and 2, then CA and Cully.. Cully is better than Mt. Pleasant and Perry Co. Has of now CA is better than Cully...

Culleoka beat MP twice both before the Christmas break. The first game was on the Tuesday after the football players had lost on the previous Friday. So, no they didn't have their full squad. That game was 67-63. The second meeting was 66-59 at Culleoka. Both teams I'm sure are different teams since before the break. One note though the region tournament will be held at Mt. Pleasant. Thats got to help some.

I disagree also... Wayne Co. and Summertown are 1 and 2, then CA and Cully.. Cully is better than Mt. Pleasant and Perry Co. Has of now CA is better than Cully...

CA beat MP by one without Larry.

Perry lost to S'town by 3

Wayne beat S'town in OT

Stown drilled CA by about 20

CA beats Cully twice

How can you say Cully is number 2

I wouldn't make light of that until you beat collinwood.

Collinwood is a dangerous team.

how many teams has cully played with a winning record

im sure plenty...and you act like weve squeaked our way to 17 wins...were averaging 20 point wins...each game we win...its not like the underdogs are playing us tough every night...weve handled our business...but ca being our rival has gotten the best of us so far...but you cant honestly believe that wayne co. summertown ca and culleoka arent the 4 best teams in the region...mt. pleasant is right there too..but dont say that perry co is a better team...be honest man

Whoa now before everyone goes and puts C'Wood away. WCHS_Wildcats_#2, you for one should know that C'Wood isn't a below average team, since when we went to their house earlier this season, we were in a dog fight for most of the game until we finally put it away. Wayne County's my team and my boys, but I had to come in for some defense for the cross county rivals. Anyway, Wayne County is number one in the region since we're undefeated in region/district play. As always, I can't wait for tournament time, because what happens before the middle of February doesn't mean anything. I hope this year we can break the two year curse we've had running when we're the favorites to win the tournament, make it to the finals, and go on the road for a Sub-State game..Though, last year didn't hurt us too bad, it'd be nice to add a Region tournament title to the list of achievements.

1. Wayne Co.

2. Summertown

3. Culleoka

4. Columbia Academy

5. Mt. Pleasant

There's my top five.