Unaka vs University High 1/20/06

cucry

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you count cheating by not putting our score on the scoreboard correctly called an "awesome game" we will see who wins in a fair game where its not played @ snavely gym and maybe this time the scoreboard might be correct because we all know even the unaka fans knew they cheated us out some points.

Whoop-dee-do! 60-57. You still lost.... and before you start whining about how YOUR book keeper missed one of YOUR buckets, think of all the missed free throws and tournovers, you all had... And any team that blows a nine point lead in less than 4 minutes dosen't deserve to win. You got beat. Enough said!!!!

Lay off the book keepers. I was the home book. University's book keeper showed integrity by bringing the discrepancy on the scoreboard to our attention, even though it cost her team two points in a very pivotal conference game. After checking both books we decided to change the score. Instead of bashing her you should congratulate her for being honest and take a lesson from it. Until the FACTS are known people should not jump to conclusions about things that happen and try to refrain from making unsavory comments to the press and the Press should refrain from writing stories based on their own hasty conclusions without first getting the true facts. BUT, then where would that get them, if they can't embellish their fiction then no one would read their paper, would they? No one wants to read the truth, it's not as entertaining. If a mistake was made then we, the book keepers, apologize.If it was a mistake it was an honest one and the decision was made by both of us to make the change. If we were not each in agreement the score would not have been changed regardless of whose points they were. Honesty is rare quality these days, don't blame your book keeper, she does a good job. If you must blame someone, blame me, just do it to my face. You know where to find me.......

Can't speak for the others but I wasn't putting down the scorekeeper and If it sounded like it I am sorry. cucry said you might want to talk to the officials and I replied or your own scorekeeper. I saw her during the game talking to the UH bench and saying the score is right. And yes our scorekeeper is very honest and he wouldn't be doing that job if cheating had to be done to win. That is not the Ranger way.

Can't speak for the others but I wasn't putting down the scorekeeper and If it sounded like it I am sorry. cucry said you might want to talk to the officials and I replied or your own scorekeeper. I saw her during the game talking to the UH bench and saying the score is right. And yes our scorekeeper is very honest and he wouldn't be doing that job if cheating had to be done to win. That is not the Ranger way.

That reply was solely for the Press and the Star, or anyone else who wants to jump to conclusions without asking for explanations.

Great reply Ranger87 - you might want to email your friendly Starman and tell him that you are working on your 9th consecutive Conference Title instead of 8 as he had listed in the paper yesterday. There again are those FACTS that seem to get lost in the shuffle.

It's not worthy of an e-mail or my time. I don't subscribe to either of our local Enquirers anyway.....

Lay off the book keepers. I was the home book. University's book keeper showed integrity by bringing the discrepancy on the scoreboard to our attention, even though it cost her team two points in a very pivotal conference game. After checking both books we decided to change the score. Instead of bashing her you should congratulate her for being honest and take a lesson from it. Until the FACTS are known people should not jump to conclusions about things that happen and try to refrain from making unsavory comments to the press and the Press should refrain from writing stories based on their own hasty conclusions without first getting the true facts. BUT, then where would that get them, if they can't embellish their fiction then no one would read their paper, would they? No one wants to read the truth, it's not as entertaining. If a mistake was made then we, the book keepers, apologize.If it was a mistake it was an honest one and the decision was made by both of us to make the change. If we were not each in agreement the score would not have been changed regardless of whose points they were. Honesty is rare quality these days, don't blame your book keeper, she does a good job. If you must blame someone, blame me, just do it to my face. You know where to find me.......

8======D Ya we will c when we play u guys in a neutral place where u and ur fans arent gay and we will come and say something 2 ur punk @$$