Pickett @ East Robertson

bobcatsrawesome

I have to disagree with you devil on one thing, for you to say Pickett isnt good this year is just not true, there not great but they are a good basketball team that keeps getting better. They are still not rebounding like they should be but defensively there pretty solid and they have to learn to shoot the ball when they have an open shot. One thing is simple, Pickett fans dont like Clay, and Clay fans dont like Pickett, these teams have always been rivals and hate to lose to each other wether it be boys or girls, but i cant speak for all Pickett fans but i do respect Clay. They have the best team in the District and one of the best in the state, and will they make it further then Pickett in the postseason, probably so but you never know till the time comes. I do think devil gets disrespected alot on here for stating his opinion, its ok to disagree with what he says but why do people have to bring family into this is beyond me. I think that we need to stick to commenting on the games and lay off the disrespect of others because we dont agree with what someone says. Oh yeah remember what i said in an earlier post when you said Pickett would lose to H.S. at H.S. and would also lose to JC again well looks like i got the best of ya on those although you got me on the Clay/PC game :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with you devil on one thing, for you to say Pickett isnt good this year is just not true, there not great but they are a good basketball team that keeps getting better. They are still not rebounding like they should be but defensively there pretty solid and they have to learn to shoot the ball when they have an open shot. One thing is simple, Pickett fans dont like Clay, and Clay fans dont like Pickett, these teams have always been rivals and hate to lose to each other wether it be boys or girls, but i cant speak for all Pickett fans but i do respect Clay. They have the best team in the District and one of the best in the state, and will they make it further then Pickett in the postseason, probably so but you never know till the time comes. I do think devil gets disrespected alot on here for stating his opinion, its ok to disagree with what he says but why do people have to bring family into this is beyond me. I think that we need to stick to commenting on the games and lay off the disrespect of others because we dont agree with what someone says. Oh yeah remember what i said in an earlier post when you said Pickett would lose to H.S. at H.S. and would also lose to JC again well looks like i got the best of ya on those although you got me on the Clay/PC game :lol:

Thank you and i mean that. It seems that because everyone from Pickett Co. knows who i am they want to take shots at my family and hide behind a name and while i can understand it a little more coming from children that are in high school its the adults like bobcat300 that bother me. You are right in that Pickett has a good team this year, i know they do and have said this on different occassions. They have a good coach and some very solid players and will definately be one of the top if not the top team in 7A for the next two years. I really believe that E.Robertson will win this game but if it was played at Pickett i would say Pickett would have the edge and would be the favorite. Actually i thought Pickett would win the game up there between them and Jackson County and i did pick it that way but you were right on those two games. The Clay/Pickett rivalry is great for high school basketball and it will always be a great one. :lol:

Nice prediction.

I HAVE SEEN PICKETT CO. 3 TIMES THIS YEAR.THEY ARE IMPROVED AND HAVE

THE BEST TALENT IN THE DISTRICT.THEY ARE YOUNG AND NOT AS EXPERIENCED AS CLAY CO. CLAY CO. THIS YEAR IS BETTER. ON A GIVEN NIGHT PICKRTT CAN BEAT CLAY AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE I WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY THEM IN POST SEASON. HAVE AN EXCELLANT COACH AND ARE BEGINNING TO EXECUTE. THAT IS WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY ARE # 9

Hey devil i got another one right im on a roll, Pickett wins on the road 59-51, Jacob had a big game sounded like scoring 22 points while TC and Roddy got 16 and 12 respectfully, great win cats wish i could have been there to see it

Hey you were right i was wrong, i'm not much of a prognosticator now am i!! Congrats to Pickett on a good win over a very good team. Hey here's an idea, why don't you guys beat FCS in the region semi's so Clay and Pickett can play for the Region again, goodness knows we haven't been able to! :thumb:

c'mon devil - you really not think we are any good?

I didn't realize they had played you guys, didn't look at their schedule that good but i did see where they beat you by one. So how is VanBuren doing over in that new district?

Well maybe someone will pull an upset on FCS and neitherone of us will ahve to worry about them, it would be awesome to see Clay and Pickett battle for the Region again thats for sure, our boys will have to play there best to get that far but obviously they are capable of it, they still have some games that will challenge them, this week alone they travel to Van Buren and Livingston Academy and of course Clay at home next tuesday so this will be a good indication where Pickett will be come tourney time. So devil what do think Clay will do tonight against LA?

First of all Devil, just when have I knocked other programs? That is NOT true. Second, you have a short memory since I have spoken to you at football games and basketball games and told you last year how good I thought Clay Co. would be this year and how you'd go to the state. YOU have knocked other programs when I have said teams were good such as Wartburg, Van Buren, Moore Co. and Rockwood. How have I embellished Pickett's record other than by posting the scores? YOU are the one coming onto a Pickett/East Robertson site and dominating the posts when you are a Clay Co. fan/Jackson Co. fan. Why else would you hate Pickett Co. so much if it wasn't for them knocking you out last year? I responded to your post because I was tired of you knocking Pickett Co. They have a great group of young players and you can't stand to give them any credit. By the way, "know's" isn't a word...what is that contraction supposed to stand for..."knows is"? Anyway, PLEASE pick Van Buren over Pickett Co. since you are our good luck charm...every time you pick against us we win. Big deal, the Bobcats got blown out by AA Livingston, a team dominated by talented seniors...that was the 3rd game of the year for our inexperienced boys. They didn't give in, bounced back and have gone 16-3 since which is very good.