Siegel @ White's Creek

nation_supp89

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...42132&story_id=

There is the article on the game. Some funny quotes in there.

Jimmy's stat line 24 points and 8 steals!. Not sure about Rebounds and assists but he had his fair share of those as well

Whites Creek Coach summed it up when he said

“Our inability to recognize where he (Oden) was on the floor — to me, that’s the difference in the game.”

All I am saying is now that the Ramsey kid is back is seems to me that they are coming together. And by looking at Oakland they are winning but they let their leads slip away (except against us). They are prime for the taking. The way we are playing, I just know I do not want to play Siegel in the first round of the district tournament.

By the way does anyone want a coach.......we need to get rid of this one. You can have ours. Does anybody know U-Hauls number???? Go Warriors!!!!

I agree about Siegel slowly building steam. They realize that this isn't a sprint and that all that matters is peaking at the right time in February. Last year they lost 2 of last 3 regular season games but realized it was time to go to work and buckle down and make their run, which they did. D2D can attest to this. They are a seasoned team who knows what to expect. Based on Blackman, Lebanon, Warren County, and Whites Creek games. They are slowly building steam and playing better and better each game.

That must mean you are already finished then. I hope you starched them the way he "likes" it.

Can't you be a bit more original?

hah Original? This coming from the guy that everything you say is bashing Siegel. How about you contribute something to these boards besides negative comments without a real purpose and then you can talk. Seriously did you get denied a waiver? Or do you hold a vendetta becuase Blackman was all the sudden awful in every sport as soon as Siegel opened besides volleyball? Seriously tell us, what is your vendetta against Siegel. There is no denying that there is one.

Ha so since you don't like me you hate Siegel? There is more to it than that. It's quite clear you don't like me but I could care less really. Not like it ever matters because you will always hide behind your lil name.

You are a classic message board guru. Bash people whenever possible but as soon as someone says something that you don't have a comeback for you move onto the next topic where you think you have a shot. Never ending cycle for you. Need an example? Leaving out all Siegel players in your top 5. Then when everyone calls you out...you have no response.

All I am saying is now that the Ramsey kid is back is seems to me that they are coming together. And by looking at Oakland they are winning but they let their leads slip away (except against us). They are prime for the taking. The way we are playing, I just know I do not want to play Siegel in the first round of the district tournament.

By the way does anyone want a coach.......we need to get rid of this one. You can have ours. Does anybody know U-Hauls number???? Go Warriors!!!!

Name a game other than Cookeville where Oakland let a big lead slip away? Oakland did lose focus against Cookeville and everyone saw what happened, it was a lesson well learned as Oakland has learned to protect their leads better. Ive come to the conclusion that no coach can satisfy White Co besides Roy Whited. Mitchell hasnt even been there 2 years and you guys are wanting his head? White Co has good guards, but last I checked, you need to keep teams off balance with a solid inside game as well and White just doesnt have the personnel to be able to do that right now, give the man time for goodness sakes