Coffee Co. @ Tullahoma

renegade1022

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta go with cchs...good luck guys you did it last year..do it again :angry:

I've been waiting for this since the first meeting. That was probably one of the best basketball atmosphere's I've ever been in. It will be hard to match that game though. Good crowd plus a nail-biter of a game, it was awesome! I say this game should be just as good as the first one....more incentive this time because the winner will not only beat their biggest rival but will get the inside shot at second place in the district. It will be alot of fun to watch Micah Williams and Cass Barnes go at it again....I'm gonna take Coffee County by 2 in this one....should be fun to watch!

first game was definitely a classic. both crowds were great and both teams played well. Tullahoma honestly shoulda won but that doesnt matter. All the CC fans are gonna think im crazy but i really dont think this game is going to match the first one. Tullahoma wins by double digits in a game that isnt really that close. I hope its a good one like the first one though

I think that cc wins this one by double digits and not tullahoma. The absence of davis will cause problems cause #20 for tullahoma guarded williams and davis helped but hes not there now. I think that Mcguirk for cc will have a good game and slow down rogers who has been playin well over the past few games. I think williams' role players like george and marcrom will have an exceptional game and will play a little better than barnes supporting cast. CC by 11

Should be a great one.....I really don't see Tullahoma winning by double-digits though....I don't mean for that to sound biast but I don't see that happening.....Coffee County 's starting five is better than Tullahoma's.....but Tullahoma has a better bench.....that is where Coffee County struggles, but it has been better or more consistent the past week or so. I'm still taking Coffee County in this one! Should be fun

59-51 coffee co the fun about the game was watching cheerleader fight other then that coffee played great zone defense and tullahoma couldn't hit anything

and 2nd we will probably have to listen to people that say tullahoma students throwing things the court i don't like that behavior i know a little kid got hit but tullahoma police should have done a better job of keeping the coffee student section off the court

59-51 coffee co the fun about the game was watching cheerleader fight other then that coffee played great zone defense and tullahoma couldn't hit anything

and 2nd we will probably have to listen to people that say tullahoma students throwing things the court i don't like that behavior i know a little kid got hit but tullahoma police should have done a better job of keeping the coffee student section off the court

You could see this coming. The admin should have stopped this long ago. Several schools control what their student section does.

How did Barnes, Barnett, Rogers and Micah play? It will be difficult for T-Town to get the 2nd seed

You could see this coming. The admin should have stopped this long ago. Several schools control what their student section does.

How did Barnes, Barnett, Rogers and Micah play? It will be difficult for T-Town to get the 2nd seed

yeah i saw it coming micah was the star but in my mind shelbyville is the only that will make it to the region semi