Harpeth Vs Waverly

K-Town Killa 11

hey bignasty i didnt happen to be in this stupid little argument here but since you apparently wanna bring me in on it, which may be the biggest mistake of your life, ill put in my two cents in and as for all this tough talk about beating people up ill just say i hope you have insurance. and if you dont shut up i will make a new meaning for the word FACIAL!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bignasty,

im not sure if you know this or not but a real pep club, the sycamorons for example, wear the same shirts.you probably allready know this seeing as everything we, the sycamorons, do the kingston crappers seem to repeat :D so when you go looking for hlfan you might accidently find me instead. and to be quite honest I hope that is the situation. :lol:

Yo, money, I have to hand it to ya, your jokes are good I mean I prolly will find you.

I'll find you and HL in the 69 position or sumn I dont even know about cause I'm not gay.

Holy sugar lemme say how cool you are cause you all wear the same shirts. Wait I meant to spell cool with a K cause that is tight. And I do have insurance so after I ###### you up and your mom sues me my insurance can pay for it.

And new meaning to the word FACIAL(why in all caps?). dude here is one for you, this morning actually, your mom doesnt swallow in the morning, I gave your mom a facial. (that means I squirted my sperm on her face then she rubbed it in) she prolly didnt even wash it off either, the dirty whore, and gave you a kiss today with those nappy lips.

And then you say 5'11" 190 pound junior that can dunk I mean are you making fun of me or trying to kiss my ######? please I only let your mom do that.

and its not like I can make a whole lot of other jokes due to the present situation, cause I dont know you so I dont know if your fat or ###### bucktooth or have a big sugar stain on your face and call it a birthmark so really the momma and gay jokes are "money" right now. well at least better than "littlenasty", repeating what I say, and saying something about a trashcan over and over.

ok bignasty lets clear some things up here. my mother has been gone for 10 years on march 16th. so the momma jokes not only are gay but a bit disrespectful. if I were to say momma jokes which, I wouldnt because I dont want a three year olds rep, your whole community would riot because your mom is also your grandma, cousin, sister, and girlfriend. By the way insurance doesnt pay for lawsuits but it is a good thing you have it because it will pay for a casket. and k-town killa 08 no one takes you serious around here and if you know what is best for you you may wanna check on the insurance situation :angry:

dude i really dont care how long your moms been gone even if she died at your birth. for that matter you should have too!and the grandma cousin sister uh... you live in cheatham county retard! and needing to check into insurance thats dumb when were not the ones to be gettin beat up why would we need insurance? did you think about it before you posted that dumb@ss! so think of sumore momma jokes and ill approve of them tonight at your moms bedside!

k-town killa 08 no one takes you serious around here and if you know what is best for you you may wanna check on the insurance situation :angry:

so i guess u've been around here for along time not 2 days? Dude stfu if u know whats best for u, im not somelittle ###### thats gonna go cry b/c some bad man on the internet wants some. i would say id kick ur @$$ but im sure big's got it in the bag

Edited by K-townKiller08

money, you spelled inbred wrong

and there is nothing to blame for that except for your lack of chromosomes. and that would be because your family tree has no branches.

and I know I will be at your house. i was planning on driving there. dur.

and you must be real dumb cause the only thing we talk about on here is fighting and basketball so no need for I hope you wanna fight THAT IS WHAT I WANT

I mean my goal is to get sent to jail feb 10 and im not playin. but im not gonna be dumb about it. I wanna watch the whole game so you dont have to worry about me till the buzzer at the end of the fourth and it would be nice if you could extend us the same courtesy.

Announcements