Columbia vs Shelbyville

maurycountyhoops

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad, how bout this,its great to see the fans of Shelbyville coming to more regular season games. Its been a while since there was a buzz in the air. You expect it from the girls but I think everybody is excited and proud for KT and his Eagles.

No doubt the whole community is excited and geared for a great run down the stretch. Really telling I believe is that when the boys game draws near it seems more and more people keep arriving for the boys game especially students and now some of those who would leave are staying after the girls game.

No doubt the whole community is excited and geared for a great run down the stretch. Really telling I believe is that when the boys game draws near it seems more and more people keep arriving for the boys game especially students and now some of those who would leave are staying after the girls game.

Its great to be a part of that. I remember the days of the bleacher creatures and Doug Dodge. 89' I believe. Its looking like the student section is back and would be a bid help down the road. Its amazing how the boys play when the crowd is energized!!!

i'm a long time reader,but i finally decided to post about the horrible coaching at columbia. i know the talent is down ,but i think the reason is the players will not play for the coach. i think ad claiborne needs to look at this problem.

I agree but i also think clayborne is a lot of the problem himself! But ur right they have no respect for Graves.