LEBANON VS. BLACKMAN

ltowndevils

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt consider a one game win-streak much of a roll. :D

Blackman has been playing better ball obviously, but they are still bottom-feeders in the district.

Once you win 3 or 4 games in a row you can talk about being on a "roll."

Thank you...Blackman's win vs. Cookeville was a good start...but win the next three games by about 10 points and then we'll consider blackman being on a "roll." Also, I don't think it'd be completely farfetched to say that blackman is VERY capable of being stopped :lol:

Edited by nation_supp89

I would love to see Blackman bring home another W, but I think Payne leads LHS to victory in this one. Hang in there Blaze, good things are heading your way.

OK, HERE'S HOW I SEE IT IF THE SKINNY KID(DON'T KNOW HIS NAME) HAS A GOOD GAME THE BLAZE WINS. IF THE COACH CAN'T SEE THAT THIS KID PROVIDES THE SPARK AND SOME SCORING THEN THE BLAZE GO HOME WITH A "W".

I would love to see Blackman bring home another W, but I think Payne leads LHS to victory in this one. Hang in there Blaze, good things are heading your way.

OK, HERE'S HOW I SEE IT IF THE SKINNY KID(DON'T KNOW HIS NAME) HAS A GOOD GAME THE BLAZE WINS. IF THE COACH CAN'T SEE THAT THIS KID PROVIDES THE SPARK AND SOME SCORING THEN THE BLAZE GO HOME WITH A "W".

hey bud, there's a thing on your keyboard called "caps lock"...yeah why don't you turn that off :lol:

Good luck to blackman in this one, i just don't see them winning it