Does anyone have the video of Tyler Smith dunking over B Wright?

hsfootballfan10

The Unapproved Website network of web sites contains copyrighted articles, photos and other information that is subject to various limitations and "fair use" guidelines under law. The content on these sites is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. No copying or other redistribution by any method will be permitted without the express written permission of Unapproved Website.

Some of the Unapproved Website web sites contain articles, photos and other information copyrighted by the site owner or publisher, and are used by permission on the Unapproved Website network. These items are also copyrighted, and no copying or other redistribution is permitted without the express written permission of Unapproved Website AND the site publisher. For more information on redistribution of our content, or for permission to use any site content, please email pr@Unapproved Website.

Unapproved Website does allow "fair use" for quotations, references, etc., as well as limited use of some content, by permission. Fair use guidelines apply for quotations or other extracts from the sites on the Unapproved Website network, and all references must be complete and accurate, and include "Unapproved Website" and the site URL in the reference.

The video was taken from Unapproved Website amp productions who had consent to use it. I don't have consent to post it on an open board because I got it from them

Edited by Harris' hooligans

It was posted on a website (not rivals) a long time ago, but I assume it is gone and is only on Rivals now.

It was a copy of the recording that they played on the news that night

If anyone still has it they would be great but I may not be able to get it now. Thanks

It was up for a while I remember but got taken down