Hermitage Springs Loses To Jackson County

DCMHMSMHCC

Hermitage Springs played Jackson County tonight, on H.S home floor. H.S lost by 16 I believe is right. With a "T" called on Hermitage Springs coach. My advice is H.S needs to lose their cocky attitude and admit a loss, because they accuse RBS of never admitting a loss, yet H.S people turn around and do the same thing.. come on boys and admit your losses!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermitage Springs played Jackson County tonight, on H.S home floor. H.S lost by 16 I believe is right. With a "T" called on Hermitage Springs coach. My advice is H.S needs to lose their cocky attitude and admit a loss, because they accuse RBS of never admitting a loss, yet H.S people turn around and do the same thing.. come on boys and admit your losses!!

CONGRATS TO JC ON A GOOD WIN HS IS A HARD GYM TO WIN IN WHY THE LOW SCORE

SCORE 38-20 JC

That'll never happen...I guess this games the ref's fault...

That'll never happen...I guess this games the ref's fault...

Nah, I don't think so... I mean yeah, they missed calls a lot, but nope wasn't the refs fault, Hermitage Springs and JC both played real well...Hermitage Springs just loses composure once they get a "T". Plus, H.S didn't guard Hensley to well again last night, he hit two or three 3-pointers, again!...So where is William's perspective on this game?

You said the refs missed some calls... Well I would sure like to know where Allen's ghost foul came from... He got called for a foul... and just like that 1 turned into 3... where was the second one... that really amazes me... but the bench came through in replacing Allen who didn' score cause he had more fouls than minutes... Good win for the devils

You said the refs missed some calls... Well I would sure like to know where Allen's ghost foul came from... He got called for a foul... and just like that 1 turned into 3... where was the second one... that really amazes me... but the bench came through in replacing Allen who didn' score cause he had more fouls than minutes... Good win for the devils

If he was the one that had the first 3 fouls in the like first quarter, I missed the first two, but seen the last one. I didn't even know where they came from.